No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, Roach Still Eye Mayweather For Pacquiao in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    While Manny Pacquiao has a tough assignment waiting for him on December 8th when he faces Juan Manuel Marquez for a fourth time, the fight the boxing world is still waiting to happen is a super fight with Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Even though Top Rank and Golden Boy are still going through their disputes and not working together, both seem to make an exception when it comes to negotiating one of the biggest fights the sport could produce if they were to manage to put the fight together.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    This is another lame attempt by Arum to promote Pacquaio/Marquez and then Pac/Rios. Roach has already said that Rios is the next fight for Pacquaio and Arum has also stated it. Arum has made no attempt to negotiatate a fight with the Mayweather camp(not referring to the phony bait and switch second negotation attempt in which he ended up fighting Margarito or the non negotiation conversation that Mayweather and Pac had on the phone) since Pac pulled out of the first fight negotations because of his refusal to take a drug test and he has non intention of putting Pac in the right win Mayweather in 2013 or 2014 if he can avoid it. Unfortunately, all the stupid *******s who post on this site will believe, once again, that Mayweather refused to fight Pac as they shell out $120 to watch a fight that no one other than a Pac fan wants to see (Pac/Marquez) and a mismatch that doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of breaking 500,000 PPV buys (Pac/Rios).

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Let me know when they get a time machine and fight 3 years ago when they should have then I will care.
      The thing about this fight is the longer it is delayed, the less money Pac will end up making if the fight ever takes place. Originally, he probably would have made $60 to $70 million (about $30 million after Arum, Koncz and Roach take their cut). Last May, he would have ended up make about $50 million. After the Bradley loss, it dropped to about $35 million. If he gets KO'd by Marquez, and then fights Rios, he will be lucky if he gets $10 million by the time the fight happens.
      Last edited by big_james10; 12-01-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

We don't believe you Arum. No one cares about this irrelevant ass fight. This is about as fresh as the iPhone I stepped over when I crossed the street this morning. I love that no one really seems to care anymore, but the sad fact is: Arum doesn't care and Mayweather doesn't care if the fans are happy. They just want money. Neither one will risk the fight, just like Arum screwed fans out of Lopez/Gamboa to make more money. Arum just said he would not work with GBP and it seems obvious he would rather discredit Mayweather as a duck because he is still holding a grudge.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
          And I'm still looking to have a threesome with Beyonce and Shakira in 2013, the only difference is I'm not lying when I say that.
          hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! hope you reach your goal brother. at least your not lying.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            Didn't roach just say they are Arum has Rios (and some other guy) already lined up??????????
            of course he did. but rabid pac fans will continue to buy into the theory that floyd is afraid of pac and arum was forced to get some one not scared of pac. its totally arum and comic time. arum wants to make as much money off pac as he can so does lying cheating sack of crap trainer of no year roach. it seems ariza is the only one in that camp not afraid to speak his mind.

Comment

Working...
            X