No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hernandez is Ready To Sue Roach For Defamation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hernandez will learn a valuable lesson if he sues Roach

I don't even know how hes able to even work in boxing with what he did to cheat the sport and put fighters lives at risk

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Hernandez will learn a valuable lesson if he sues Roach

I don't even know how hes able to even work in boxing with what he did to cheat the sport and put fighters lives at risk
      The judge to Hernandez : Is it true that you have many peds that are undetected?

Hernandez : Uhh no

Judge: I do have a video here that proved that you did say that.

Hernandez : Well yea ok I do but Marquez is clean and all natural, no peds at all.

Judge : Well how do we know because your drug is supposedly undetectable?

Hernandez : Well you just have to believe me .

Comment

No, it would go more like this.

Hernandez : Marquez is clean and all natural, no peds at all.

Judge : Well how do we know because your drug is supposedly undetectable?

Hernandez : Marquez is willing to undergo any testing that the defendants want. As long as Pacquiao takes the tests too.

Freddie Roach : Your honor, we'd like to settle out of court.
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-01-2012, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Sound like You're talking about your idol Froid. We'll settle it out of court .

Comment

It's funny how this world twists and turns, isn't it?

Comment

It's scary man. We got Heredia someone whose has admitted to having a past. Verified by another person with a shady history in Victor Conte. Helps out the Jamaican women's track team get gold. Runners who used to have lackluster times. All this when he works with them. THEN, Marquez looks spectacular. He looks stronger AND better than when he fought Floyd. Faster too. It's some scary **** man.

Comment

Victor Conte is on the straight and narrow now. Why can't Heredia be as well?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Victor Conte is on the straight and narrow now. Why can't Heredia be as well?
                  The fact that he is using a alias instead of his legal name to conduct business says it all.

I am still wondering why the Jamaicans would use him, up until now I truly believed they were that talented, now I think other wise. I hope they keep blood samples of all of them for testing for the next 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
                    All I hear is I wasn't good enough so I decided to join the military.

Just because you took some pre law classes doesn't give you a grasp of the law.

So using your logic:
                    Roach has trained fighters that have used steroids under his tutelage. Can I make claims that all of his fighters used steroids, if not why did Manny had any sucess in court against Floyd.

Please explain...
                    Manny had success in court because his claim was solid, no one in his camp has any links to steroids nor has he ever failed a test.

JMM has never failed a test BUT HIS S&C COACH, is a CONVICTED PED seller, who actively sold and implemented various PED regimen to well known athletes.

Do I really need to explain further? The moment Memo puts down that suit , this will be the rebuttal to their complaint. Your confusing criminal with civil law.

If I was the defendants council, my first rebuttal question would be "sir why is it that you are using an alias instead of your legal name to conduct business?"

That open's up the rabbit hole, We can keep on with this topic if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      Manny had success in court because his claim was solid, no one in his camp has any links to steroids nor has he ever failed a test.
                      Actually several people linked to the Wild Card in the past have had links to steroids. James Toney and Justin Fortune.

Comment

Working...
                      X