No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hernandez is Ready To Sue Roach For Defamation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Roach worked with toney a known drug cheat. so by your logic its fine.
    nope , toney had the history of using drugs long before roach got to him ...and roach is only a trainer , not a strength and conditioner...so you fail

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      nope , toney had the history of using drugs long before roach got to him ...and roach is only a trainer , not a strength and conditioner...so you fail
      Thats why you have so many *****s for gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        Hernandez: I have plenty of peds that are undetectable . I will sue Roach for calling my client a ped user .
        i know ...mofo has a youtube video of himself injecting juice and confessing to dealing peds to athletes yet he complains when someone says the obvious?...gtfoh with that BS...jmm looks like f0cking juan urango now lol

Comment

Comment

Thats why you have so many *****s for gifts.
            the *****s equate to the amount of scalps ive gathered... they were pissed at getting owned

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              ..get back at me when you have soemthing else to say

Comment

the *****s equate to the amount of scalps ive gathered... they were pissed at getting owned
                forgifs.com

Comment

forgifs.com
                  take me off your ignore list and i'd put your scalp in my collection in no time...

Comment

take me off your ignore list and i'd put your scalp in my collection in no time...
                    I know you didnt own tim horton or maniac. youve never owned me just trolled to an unemployed level. So which ***** gifter did you own?

Comment

Roach already takes the bus to work, what are they going to sue him for, The WildCard Gym?

Comment

Working...
                      X