Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JmH Reborn

Wow...this fight equals a mismatch of epic proportions.

I think Broner, as much as I dislike the dude would beat the brakes off of Gamboa. Gamboa last fought at 126, has been inactive and has always been a bit chinny, against less than quality opponents.

While he's faster than Broner, it isn't by much and I don't see a huge gap in talent either. I think Gamboa is only slightly more talented, but barely. Frankly, Broner's size and reach advantage, coupled with his talent should be more than enough for a guy moving up two or more divisions. Manny Pacquiao, Gamboa is not. They both have fought cupcakes mostly, and Broner and Gamboa have about equal in quality win(s) (DeMarco and Siri). This supposed shut-out just makes no sense. Guys, please stop, you're killing me

Discuss

Gamboa might end up a loser this coming saturday against Farenas! I think Broner KO Gamboa too!
    You're annoying. You ever got anything constructive to say? I also see you're switching your tune up since those Gamboa videos got posted. You went from Farenas WILL beat Gamboa to MIGHT. For your sake I hope you're not seriously putting money down on Farenas. Don't let nationalism make you go broke.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'd like to see Gamboa at least in a 130 fight against a top opponent. The guy is still officially a Featherweight. Gamboa's next fight is at Super Featherweight, Broner might be one fight away from moving up to Junior Welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Broner possesses enough skills to render Gamboa useless for 10 or more seconds.
        Now you stopped using reasoning and became a typical fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
          Now you stopped using reasoning and became a typical fan.
          I gave my opinion. Wtf, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            You're annoying. You ever got anything constructive to say? I also see you're switching your tune up since those Gamboa videos got posted. You went from Farenas WILL beat Gamboa to MIGHT. For your sake I hope you're not seriously putting money down on Farenas. Don't let nationalism make you go broke.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Why u got annoyed? Didn't you trust your fighter? Everybody knows you're fighter's chinny! It takes only one punch! Gamboa got rattled by light punchers! Broner defininely can crack that glass! And u know I don't like Broner's personality! The good thing is, Farenas will get that Zero out on Gamboa 1st!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              Why u got annoyed? Didn't you trust your fighter? Everybody knows you're fighter's chinny! It takes only one punch! Gamboa got rattled by light punchers! Broner defininely can crack that glass! And u know I don't like Broner's personality! The good thing is, Farenas will get that Zero out on Gamboa 1st!
              Gamboa's "chinny"? He's been knocked down a few times, but he's certainly never even been close to being knocked out. Pacquiao's been down a few times himself, including a couple of KOs. But I suppose that's different....

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Gamboa's "chinny"? He's been knocked down a few times, but he's certainly never even been close to being knocked out. Pacquiao's been down a few times himself, including a couple of KOs. But I suppose that's different....
                Totally different.

Comment

I think Broner is too BIG for Gamboa now...I don't think Gamboa should go any higher then maybe 126-130 lbs

Gamboa has a small compact frame with a short reach, I think it is just ridiculous how people are trying to match him up with people like Broner and those bigger guys, to me they are setting him up to fail...when realistically he should be maybe going after someone like Donaire a match up people use to talk about a lot, maybe Gary Russell Jr in the future or Mikey Garcia if he beats Salido guys like that, Mares is moving up, the Division he was #1 in now has plenty of competition for him

but as far as this fighting Mayweather, fighting Broner stuff...that is just ****** to me, sure he probably would get a nice Paycheck but I think it would be asking just way too much of him, we not even sure how well he would take punches at that weight and how much of his Power will he bring with him, big fan of Gamboa but he was dropped at 126 before a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    What's me being annoyed by your NONSENSE have anything to do with my fighter? All you post is NONSENSE such as this post. Apparently YOU don't trust your fighter. You went from WILL to MIGHT.

Comment

Am definitely going with Broner, 50 would be dumb to make this fight with GBP now, Another thing is would GBP work with 50 or would they pull a ARUM?

Comment

Working...
                      X