No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa on Broner: Never Faced a Quality Foe Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Both fighters have not had to deal with guys who will cause them to change their game. If and when they fight...we will then find out who can change their game.
    Absolutely. Hope to see it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by angry cuban View Post
      if broner fight gamboa in the same way he fought ponce de leon he is gonna get eated by gamboa in less than 5 rounds....
      u do realize that was alot of fights ago right??? And do u think ponce fights like gamboa? Why did that fight come up? Styles make fights that was just a style that troubled broner a little... It happens in boxing.... Remember hes young and still learning n getting comfortable in the ring vs different styles
      Last edited by 12TRIBEsRiSe; 11-30-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

gamboa resembles pac broner resembles mayweather ..it will be the smaller version of the two the sub superfight ..i wanna see it happen

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          u do realize that was alot of fights ago right??? And do u think ponce fights like gamboa? Why did that fight come up? Styles make fights that was just a style that troubled broner a little... It happens in boxing.... Remember hes young and still learning n getting comfortable in the ring vs different styles
          How do you say that, that was alot of fights ago, and then go to a past Broner opponent to state your case against Broner?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest
            This could be an amazing fight. Yuri is the more decorated and gifted of the 2 but at the same time he's alot smaller and is just making his 130 debut meanwhile Broner's body can move up to 140 and 147 just fine.
            Excuse me? How long you been following Gamboa? Gamboa started his career at 130 bro.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
              i doubt this fight gets made! because broner favorite fighter is mayweather , so he will follow mayweathers buisness model ! or should i say al haymons buisness models
              I think you're trying to say health come first .

Comment

Originally posted by frank ducketts View Post
                how do you say that, that was alot of fights ago, and then go to a past broner opponent to state your case against broner?
                which past broner opponent did i bring up? Im just asking what does the way he fought against ponce have to do with this fight?

Comment

Gamboa ain't getting that fight... Broner is with Haymon, I really doubt they'll work with .50 on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    I like both fighters..and while I do acknowledge that Broner is talented I fail to see exactly who he's fought worthy of all this praise..yes he's looked good but look at 99% of who he has fought..and ask yourself has this kid really been put to the test yet? after taking a look at his size (body) vs Demarco I found it to feel like he was fighting smaller guys which is cool as long as he moves on up. I really want to see what Broner really has at 140..I don't think there's much test for him below that..at 140 he'll be fighting guys his own size with his equal power.
                    This is exactly what I have been saying for the longest. Couldn't have summed it up better, and to be honest I think Broner loses at 140, and rather quickly.. Khan, Garcia, Matthyese, Rios would all beat Broner right now, as you can see suddenly there is no urgency from Broner to move up, which is cool but he can't keep fighting people we know he's going to beat for too much longer. Floyd can get away with Cherry picking now he had already took on all the tough challenges by Broner's age, an faced bigger fighters. Broner hasn't really faced anyone his size so he won't be able to cherry pick to much longer

Comment

I really dont get this Pacquiao comparison when people talk about Yuri.

He's fast and he hits hard, that where the comparison ends. Gamboa is much more of a technical fighter than Pac, likes to have the backfoot at times, counters...they are nothing alike.

Comment

Working...
                      X