Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did 'Prime' Roy Jones Jr avoid the 6 biggest punchers of his divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Foreman called out Tyson on the Late Show if I remember correctly. I guess Tyson ducked him or George ducked Tyson, one of the two

This NSB stuff is unbelievable

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
      Liles lol what is going on in here?
      Yes, Frankie Liles...

Roy ducked Liles to fight Mike McCallum

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

5. Virgil hill was never a beast,, never,,, A very good technical fighter but never a beast,,, if he was a beast he wouldnt have gotten outboxed twice by an old tommy hearns and he wouldnt have gotten beaten up by michlewski the year before roy fought hill,,,, hill was coming off a huge loss to michlewski when roy fought him,, not exactly beast mode,,,,..
          How can a top 25 LHW of "ALL TIME" NEVER be a beast?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Please enlighten me as to what weights Roy was ever undisputed champion
            Still waiting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Still waiting...
              Dude get out of here; nobody wants to talk to you; you're a joke bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Yes, Frankie Liles...

Roy ducked Liles to fight Mike McCallum
                Roy was hardly a pro when Liles was fighting cans at light heavyweight

Comment

Dude get out of here; nobody wants to talk to you; you're a joke bruh
                  Ironic that you are trying to defend Roy Jones against accusations of ducking when you seem to be a master in the art.

You laughed when I said Roy was never undisputed champion, you'd think it'd be simply to tell a "joke" like me which divisions he was undisputed in.

Or you can just continue to talk **** about people being boxrec warriors when it's quite clear that you probably are one yourself.

Comment

• Comment

How can a top 25 LHW of "ALL TIME" NEVER be a beast?

He was a great fighter but not a beast. Winky was a great 154fighter but not a beast.. im going to dinner so I will chat with u tmrw.. good debate. Have a goodnight

Comment

Working...
                      X