Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Yuriorkis Gamboa Full Mitt Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping Gamboa's ring return is as good as Angulo's.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      I think that fight can get made. GBP will think broner can take him out and 50 will think Gamboa can take Broner out. And they both want a victory of each other on the promotional side. so make it happen
      hell yeah i hope thats exactly how it goes down, broner did say he wants gamboa so we l see

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        hell yeah i hope thats exactly how it goes down, broner did say he wants gamboa so we l see
        He hasn't talked about Gamboa in a while, I don't think he'll be asking for that fight anymore.

Comment

Broner is a young guy with great talent and star potential.

The last thing he needs is to be standing in the ring opposite Gamboa. I believe that star potential would take a severe hit if that were to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubanborn87

He hasn't talked about Gamboa in a while, I don't think he'll be asking for that fight anymore.
            Broner was just talking cause he thought Gamboa wasn't actually gonna go up in weight. But now that it's going down, he's quiet about it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              I hope Farenas has a good defense, or else he'll probably be hitting the canvas.
              I won't be surprise if that happens. Not even in the same league as Gamboa. Gamboa is just too fast, too strong and too slick for Farenas.

Comment

man I cant wait to see this dude fight again!

Comment

Seeing what both guys bring to the ring, Gamboa outclasses this guy! Only a Farena's :wank: will say different!

Comment

In the first video around 2:27 he's throwing so damn fast that I can't tell if he's throwing his right or not. All I see is lefts...

Also, who is the fat boy? In the other videos I posted he was outside the ring yelling a buncha nonsense hyping Gamboa up for the pics.

Comment

cool vids

Comment

Working...
                      X