Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Body Barrage Made Berto Urinate Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    That's a good one.

I'll always wonder how he beat Cabellero.

Maybe because Cabellero's just not very good
    caballero was undoubtedly overrated, but i still give litzau credit for a nice win in that fight.

the ring had him p4p [9 or 10 i think,] at or around the time of that fight. crazy.

what broner did to litzau after that was pretty frightening.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      No, I don't see what you're getting at. I said the Guerrero win is a good win. But when you analyze why Berto lost, he couldn't fight inside. So I then pointed to who has Berto beaten. Has Berto even beaten a complete fighter like Guerrero? Answer is no. And for the record, get rid of the juvenile "you weren't being real", and then tell me that I'm irritated that the Ghost is getting praised. That sounds kiddish and immature. We can talk boxing. Don't make me lose respect for you.
      why is it kiddish? the way you write your comments sounds just like i posted. Okay the point is guerrero has beaten a complete fighter but 2 weight classes below Berto is a former champ with power and skills and was a force at welterweight, if he wasnt then we wouldnt be makigna big deal abuot this victory especially since the ghost is a smaller dude... , dont deny that now. i bet you had berto winning before the fight am i right?

Comment

Berto is not a powerful WW. We thought Berto would be powerful in relation to a guy coming up in weight. But Berto is not powerful. Berto got his ass bullied by Ortiz, another guy coming up in weight.

Nice win for Guerrero, I'd like to see him back it up against some of the best WW, then we'll see how good he is. I don't think Guerrero can manhandle other top WWs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          why is it kiddish? the way you write your comments sounds just like i posted. Okay the point is guerrero has beaten a complete fighter but 2 weight classes below Berto is a former champ with power and skills and was a force at welterweight, if he wasnt then we wouldnt be makigna big deal abuot this victory especially since the ghost is a smaller dude... , dont deny that now. i bet you had berto winning before the fight am i right?
          Your second sentence has me dumbfounded. I didn't pick a winner for this fight. It's a good win for Guerrero because he has been coming up in weight. Guerrero still has bigger fish to fry for me to become a believer.

Comment

Same thing happenned to Taylor vs Chávez and some fools still believe Taylor won. He did not. Body shots are quite dangerous and can live you with permanent internal damage. Mexicans are great body punches, right Berto?

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
              Me love you long time, Ghost.
              Me so horny ! LOL

Comment

Your second sentence has me dumbfounded. I didn't pick a winner for this fight. It's a good win for Guerrero because he has been coming up in weight. Guerrero still has bigger fish to fry for me to become a believer.

Comment

officially a big Guerrero fan now

Comment

I'm interested to see if Berto will continue to use Mayweather's fighting style again for his next fight whenever that happens. It sure didn't help in this Guerrero fight.

Comment

Since when is being real being a hater?

you mean being real gay? yeah.

Comment

Working...
                      X