• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Pirog and Geale?

Geale's best win if Sturm.

Macklin's best win is Sturm.

What's the difference between Geale and Macklin?
    He lost by Split Decision.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      It's Chavez-Martinez II in September.

We won't see Martinez against an elite fighter again until at least 2014 or possibly never.
      I'm not as mad as most people are about the rematch. Some interesting things could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I'm not as mad as most people are about the rematch. Some interesting things could happen.
        I won't be mad only if Chavez fights Macklin/Golovkin/Geale before-hand. Or is he really just gonna wait around, balloon up and expect to come back in September and beat Martinez?

Comment

Originally posted by sinontec View Post
          So how does this female president thing work? Are their husbands called the first gentleman?
          Yes You are right. The husband is the first gentlemen. but he passed away :P

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            ggg better be after.
            Tell GGG to actually do something in the ring before begging for a KO loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
              Challenge? Peter Quillin is very basic and highly overrated Martinez would butt rape him.Martin Murray is a better fighter than Peter Quillin and more of a challenge to Sergio...
              Lets not go overboard, Quillin would murder Murray. But he was offered a fight with Sergio not that long ago, and passed. So hard to accuse Sergio of ducking, esp if your guy is fighting Jermain Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by B.R!ghteous View Post
                I would love Quillin - Martinez. It would be climatic. But I don't see Pollo Martinez ever accepting the challenge.
                Peter Quillin has already turned down a fight with Martinez

remember when he was publically caling him out but in private this is what happened

"We’ve been offered the Sergio Martinez fight; we all agreed it’s too early."

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...llin-fights-on

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  I won't be mad only if Chavez fights Macklin/Golovkin/Geale before-hand. Or is he really just gonna wait around, balloon up and expect to come back in September and beat Martinez?
                  Apparently he's fighting Macklin while Martinez is fighting Murray. Macklin has a good shot but all Chavez has to do is stay on his feet until the final bell and he gets the decision.

Comment

according to ESPN Golovkin is going to fight Rosado.

maybe nobody knows but Rosado fight at 154, what nobody wants GGG at 160? well that's BS

http://www.boxingscene.com/fernando-...s-fight--59745

Fernando Guerrero wants to fight and is calling him out. now people might think Fernando Guerrero is a bum or losing to Grady Brewer but Guerrero beat Rosado. yet somehow Rosado is worthy and a middleweight isn't.

GGG's trainer gave a line of BS in the article about "it's about HBO accepting the fight and being competitive"

well Guerrero's advisor is Al Haymon which is instant approval by HBO and how is Rosado any more competitive than Guerrero.

Comment

oww i hurt my knee, i have to fight an unknown guy to test it out!

Comment

Working...
                      X