No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: After Losing, I Never Complained Like Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
    Pac does not complain because his english is not that good to go in front of the commission board ,he whines to his team and he has Freddy Roach make all the complaints with added cuss words...

Link, please. Thanks.

Comment

if I got robbed three times I also would be complaining

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        So Pacquiao is basically admitting he received a gift/s against Marquez....
        No, not really. He has always thought he won all those 3 fights based on his admission.

Comment

If he thought he won all 3 there'd be no need for a 4th

Comment

So many pactarts, so little time.
            Last edited by fceeviper; 11-29-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              What does it matter to Pac? He still gets paid millions. JMM doesn’t get paid like Pac does and complains to get those big money rematches.

If it was the other way around and JMM was the bigger draw, pac would be complaining too. Look at Bradley, he won and demanded a rematch... didn't matter to pac as he got paid.
              Pac gets paid cause he comes to fight... how is it Pac's fault that JMM isn't as entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                If he thought he won all 3 there'd be no need for a 4th
                It appeared that Pacquiao did not really want the 4th fight with Marquez. I felt he's kinda annoyed with Marquez and his incessant whining but he had no better options left. Marquez fight made the most sense, business-wise. He wanted the Cotto fight most but was turned down. Looked like Arum had to convince Pac not to go Bradley. And he was left no choice but to go Marquez. Nobody in his team wanted this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  Of course he doesn't complain as much. When you're worried about your image and have fo be politically correct at all times you wont speak your mind the way JMM does. Good for JMM for not being a puppet and reading off flash cards
                  ^^^^^^^^^^

Marquez is a straight shooter.

Comment

Pacquiao IS Going To Stop JMM This Time; Then What?!!?

Just remember where it got Juan Vargas when he bulked up to be bigger and stronger than Dela Hoya, and it got him knocked out anyway. Vargas failed his drug test after the fight for steroids, and they kept his purse. Remember that when JMM gets knocked out and fails the drug test following the fight. They asked for drug testing before the fight and Marquez & Co said "No". Stay tuned. At 40 years old, JMM will get what Morales and Hatton got; stretched out!

Comment

Originally posted by cherpotpot View Post
                      It appeared that Pacquiao did not really want the 4th fight with Marquez. I felt he's kinda annoyed with Marquez and his incessant whining but he had no better options left. Marquez fight made the most sense, business-wise. He wanted the Cotto fight most but was turned down. Looked like Arum had to convince Pac not to go Bradley. And he was left no choice but to go Marquez. Nobody in his team wanted this fight.

So he wanted a 2nd fight over a guy he soundly beat before instead? My friend, that is illogical.

But what I gather was that his team wanted a fight with someone they handled easier rather then JMM... gotcha

Comment

Working...
                      X