No announcement yet.

[New Video] 50 Cent Talks Mayweather Beef & How It Started

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I've seen dozens of 50's interviews, and I've never seen him this vulnerable. 50 isn't financially dependent to Floyd, but there's obviously some sort of emotional attachment.
    They have been friends for over ten years; so thats before their friendship was in the spot light. In Hollywood real friends are hard to find; i assume thats y 50 looking hurt. BUT (there is always a but) 50 always putting his friends on blast, like he just put Yayo and Banks on blast telling them to step they game up lol KARMA lol

Floyd still dumb tho...Mayweather Promotions no LLC Come on man!
    Last edited by odogg8121; 11-29-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Fifty is much smarter than people give him credit for he seems to have his head screwed on right with regards to his finances. lol 'erm erm call erm al'

Comment

Let's Review:

-Floyd is actually a GBP fighter
        -When going to jail May asked 50 to "help" him with May'Promotions
        -50 discovered that Mayweather Promotions is just a "name". No LLC, No Seal, No Liscence, etc
        -50 took "help" to mean file for Liscence, sign fighters, run business
        -May came outta jail and didnt discuss the signing of fighters with 50
        -50 called him on his half of the $ (after waiting a couple of days to see if May would bring it up) and this was to pay for signed fighters
        -May said "I didnt ask you to do that"
        -50 was upset but dealt with it because fighter's contracts are actually "assets"

-50 thinks Caballero's name is Cala'bero (That sh' was funny)

-Haymon is a Harvard Grad'
        -Yet Haymon wont advise May to use an accountant
        -Yet Haymon wont advise May to invest in a portfolio (straight cash homey)
        (This is troubling to me because May makes so much money that he should be living off of the interest alone, never having to touch his principle balance, no question in my mind this kid is going to end up broke...sad)

-May doesnt tweet
        -May doesnt instagram
        -He has a paid assistant that does that for him
        -When said assistant recommends a tweet/pic May isnt 100% sure about they then call haymon to ask for recommendation (or permission?)

-May Senior works his fighters at 50's Gym
        -50 is about to sign Floyd's relative

-50 seems to think his bond with May is strong (called him his brother) and intimated they'll be okay. But he's salty that May's kid broke his arm and May didnt call 50 to let him know his lil nephew got hurt.

-50 and May got into 2 altercations of which 50 claims he won both (dont know if I believe that one)

Seems like 50 is being honest about everything else .

Then the interview ends in the middle of 50 discussing the 2 fights...WTF!?.....where's part 2?!

It seems like Floyd had to choose between Haymon or 50 and he chose Haymon.

EXCELLENT VIDEO...EVERYONE SHOULD GREEN K OP
        Last edited by MikeRo1972; 11-29-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
          Let's Review:

-50 discovered that Mayweather Promotions is just a "name". No LLC, No Seal, No Liscence, etc
          -50 took "help" to mean file for Liscence, signed fighters, run business
          -50 called him on his half of the $ (after waiting a couple of days to see if May would bring it up) and this was to pay for signed fighters
          -50 was upset but dealt with it because fighter's contracts are actually "assets"

(This is troubling to me because May makes so much money that he should be living off of the interest alone, never having to touch his principle balance, no question in my mind this kid is going to end up broke...sad)

-May doesnt tweet
          -May doesnt instagram
          -When said assistant recommends a tweet/pic May isnt 100% sure about they then call haymon to ask for recommendation (or permission?)

-50 seems to think his bond with May is strong (called him his brother) and intimated they'll be okay. But he's salty that May's kid broke his arm and May didnt call 50 to let him know his lil nephew got hurt.

-50 and May got into 2 altercations of which 50 claims he won both (dont know if I believe that one)

Then the interview ends in the middle of 50 discussing the 2 fights...WTF!?.....where's part 2?!

That would be called investing and it seems floyd hates that lol

Comment

Al is Floyds daddy hahaha!! Where's part 2? Or was that it.?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              heheheh 50 cent looked uncomfortable when big boy asked him if that tweet that said they were just playing. He said they werent playing and it was real.
              I think he was just trying to explain it without giving too many details out.
              Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              This interview just confirms that 50 isn't taking the fight game seriously. All he did it for was his friend basically. He mentions briefly about wanting to "change the game" but I'll be very surprised if he actually has an event.
              Really? Did you even listen to it? He obviously said it all started cause 50 started TMT after Floyd told him to do whatever with Mayweather Promotions and once Floyd got out he "changed" his mind. Sounds like a misunderstanding (Im not saying it is) but something is being left out. There's no way a this is a misunderstanding with so much money involved. They couldve easily gotten in contact with each other while Floyd was in jail. And if he wasn't serious about it, he would had not built the gym and could've just let his fighters go.
              Originally posted by IIG View Post
              I've never seen 50 talk around something like this. You can tell he doesn't feel comfortable with the whole situation, and it kind of sucks that Big Boy kept pushing it. But he was just doing his job and it was a good interview.
              Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              I don't know if y'all are purposely trying to say it started because of him not telling him about his son arm or you don't understand English.

what he said was even tho they are not f-cking with each other like that he should have called him and told him about his son.
              This.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                I think he was just trying to explain it without giving too many details out.

This.
                I agree. He was being very careful with his choice of words.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  all he really needed to say was "don't **** with al haymon."
                  Al Haymon is just a concert promoter. The reason he's successful is because he can guarantee two bookings at the same venue. One weekend a fight, the next weekend a concert. So venue's are interested in getting that revenue because of Haymon's contacts in the music business as well as the boxing business. If 50 and Haymon ever had any serious beef, that would be the last we'd ever hear from Haymon.

Comment

Let's Review:

-May doesnt tweet
                    -May doesnt instagram

I believe it! 50c much bigger than Floyd! He's Probably at least a supermiddleweight or maybe a Lt heavy! Floyd cant hurt 50 with his best punch!

Comment

Let's Review:

-May doesnt tweet
                      -May doesnt instagram

good cliff notes

50 is basically saying floyd is going to wind up broke, and that he has no view of the future and has to go through Al Haymon on what to say or do and to get his money. Haymon is basically the devil and Floyd sold his soul to him and is reliant on him for advice and for his money, Haymon is the pimp. Haymon probably told Floyd not to fight Pacquiao. I don't trust this Haymon guy, because he is invisible, if you don't have nothing to hide than show yourself and do interviews, dude seems shady.

Floyd doesn't have a GED, he also has a lower IQ than average and he has never worked in his life, he has no investments, doesn't even have a real promotional company all he does is gamble and buy expensive cars, and fights when he is going broke.

It's funny how many flom0s look up to this incompetent clown, they actually believe Floyd is his own man and a successful business man, most of the guys who look up to him do it because of race which is a shame, there are other guys like Andre Ward who are better role models but the youth today role model is the ignorant arrogant violent types who make money and don't have to use their brain.

50 cent has every right to get pissed, this wishy washy Floyd Mayweather Jr. basically reneged on his promise, and Floyd is so greedy instead of investing the money for the long term he would rather gamble it, it must be hard for Floyd to invest because he likes to see cash right on the spot, or a car right on the spot or jewels, he doesn't have the patience to let the money grow like real business men do, 50 cent knows about business and he knows it takes time to make money and lots of hardwork and financial losses before you can make any growth.
                      Last edited by hectari; 11-29-2012, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X