Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweathers blue print to fame and fortune bad for boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His inactivity alone is enough to know that his blueprint is bad for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm so sorry View Post
      his inactivity alone is enough to know that his blueprint is bad for boxing.
      guess you missed all the years he put in the work to get to this point

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        guess you missed all the years he put in the work to get to this point
        Guess you missed all the missed opportunities from his fake retirements and vacations. He avoided the best. He's still an extraordinary athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          Guess you missed all the missed opportunities from his fake retirements and vacations. He avoided the best. He's still an extraordinary athlete.
          avoided the best like who???

at ww he has beaten the lineal champion and the #1 guy the #2 guy and the #3 guy,defeated the #1 guy at 154...ya'll act like he is fighting tomato cans..all he fights is champions

Comment

Everyone wants to fight Floyd for that big payday. I say he should just sit back and let them all **** each other over.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              avoided the best like who???

at ww he has beaten the lineal champion and the #1 guy the #2 guy and the #3 guy,defeated the #1 guy at 154...ya'll act like he is fighting tomato cans..all he fights is champions
              this can't be disputed. aside from the fantasy fight, anything else he has done is meaningless for whatever reason cause all they want to see is mayweather to stand in front of pacquiao and get knocked out. they unquestionably put all blame on floyd for the fight not happening also so um good luck with this discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                this can't be disputed. aside from the fantasy fight, anything else he has done is meaningless for whatever reason cause all they want to see is mayweather to stand in front of pacquiao and get knocked out. they unquestionably put all blame on floyd for the fight not happening also so um good luck with this discussion.
                people **** on his ww resume but he has defeated

Lineal champion-baldo
                #1 wba champ-mosley
                #2 wbc champ-ortiz
                top5-Judah
                former wba champ and undefeated-hatton

then went to 154 and beat #1 cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Knibbsy1 View Post
                  Nothing against Floyd I enjoy watching him but the way he picks n chooses when and who he fights I think is bad for the sport overall. All the up and comers don't seem to wanna climb the rankings the old fashioned way. What ever happend to working you way to the top then trying to stay there taking on everyone that poses a threat to your status.now it's all bout who makes me most dollars. Thoughts anyone
                  LOL Floyd didn't invent handpicking, it's always existed in boxing. It's just that back then there was only one or two titles to grab and lots of contenders so you had to fight dangerous guys more often. Nowadays you got 5 belts per weightclass and the boxing organisations are even more corrupt than before, that's why you see more handpicking today.

Comment

Working...
                  X