Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana To Face Angel Martinez on Dec. 12th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
    another journeyman for maidana to feast on? smh
    He already had his two fights on premium cable this year. He can't exactly fight anyone he wants anytime he wants. Most guys would have just taken the rest of the year off with no more cable dates available.

Comment

Give the man respect for keeping busy and actually wanting to fight unlike the rest of these cowards who won't fight unless hbo or Showtime over pays for them.

Julio Cesar Chavez use to take "keep busy" fights all the time. This new breed is scared ****less of them.

Comment

Would prefer Angel Garcia!!

Comment

I love Maidana, but it's pathetic the way the WBA are constantly trying to give him titles. It's embarrassing.

Comment

I hope someday maidana (and matthysse) end his contract with golden boy

Comment

Good too see Marcos staying busy

Comment

I used to think a lot more of this guy then I do now, now I just was to see him fight someone like Matthysse as I think he will get his ass handed him brutally, but the WBA seem to want to keep him drip fed on their belts and stiffs

Comment

This is the best opponent they could find to "entertain" the Argentine crowd? smh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Love Chino. Wanna see him fight a pulse though.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                      lol because soto karass was top contender........
                      People sure act like he was, talking about Maidana could stomp Guerrero and ridiculous **** like that. Personally, this is a smart move and where he belongs. I think he's shot already because of his style, but can still be immensely entertaining against moderate competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X