Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Aren't Ward and Donaire Suspected of ROIDING?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're extremely active.......both combining resistance and cardio training and you keep a healthy diet that's exactly how you look.

You burn off all the body fat and nothing but jacked muscle shows.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I've been a gym rat all of my life and have a pretty good idea of what someone on steroids looks like...this is definitely NOT how they look...

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        these two are youngsters, and please look at donaire's build anyway, marquez on the other hand, improved his physique and became muscular than ever at his 39s, so thats where the haters doubted and ofcourse working with his new man. i dont know that much, but maybe physical conditioning really helped.

for me, his innocent til proven guilty.

This. NO doubt certain fighters are juicing but this is what society is built on. Its good to see Donaire genuinely pioneering year round testing unlike Mayweather who only introduced it to avoid Pacquiao.

Comment

Donaire tests year round, he's clean.

Idk about Ward.

Comment

Donaire is the only fighters doing full testing, while Ward said testing wasnt needed in his fight with AA

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              As already said Donaire does year round testing, Ward I believe doesn't even work with Conte anymore, I remember an interview where he said he only did for a fight or two.
              He lied though. In an interview shortly after that, Conte said he still worked for Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                Didn't Ward take OSDT for the Froch fight?

And Ward doesn't really do anything so physically spectacular to his oppoents... He doesn't have significant power, he doesn't have crazy speed, he doesn't unlimited stamina... If he's on something, then I'd hate to see how he looks "natural"
                No he did not. He said he wanted to and Froch wanted it as well because of Ward's connections with Conte. It didn't happen though. Why I don't know.

For Ward-Dawson, Gary Shaw said that both fighters was clean, but there was no extra drugtesting for that bout either.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  I've been a gym rat all of my life and have a pretty good idea of what someone on steroids looks like...this is definitely NOT how they look...

There's more to PEDs than roiding for muscle mass. That's just one, very specific form of performance enhancing doping. Something like EPO is arguably a much more valuable tool given its impact on VO2 Max and all round endurance, and there are no physical indicators bar the athlete being a machine. I'm not sure if the Nevada State Athletic Commission even test for it.

In any case, Donaire has at least held himself up to a higher standard of testing and should be commended for that. Ward as far as I know has never engaged in extra testing and as such is under the same suspicion as everyone else.

Comment

Well, you wouldn't accuse Donaire for juicing based on his looks! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

THIS. Just because Donaire has been blasting opponents with well placed shots does not mean he's on Roids. Don't forget also that in most cases Donaire has just been the bigger fighter in the ring and had a decent size advantage. I don't want to take anything away from Donaire because he's an awesome little fighter but having a reasonable size advantage can't hurt...

Comment

Working...
                      X