Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather-Guerrero, Discussions Begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Mayweather said he wouldn't do something like this to his fans and fight Guerrero? I hate this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
      I thought Mayweather said he wouldn't do something like this to his fans and fight Guerrero? I hate this fight
      Mayweather has never cared what his fans wants or think.

Comment

If no Pac this makes sense. Canelo could potently be a much bigger fight if Canelo beats Cotto.

So fight RG while Canelo and Cotto and make that fight.

Not a lot of options beyond Robert. Don't care for a Alexander fight its too early for Brook, Timmy's with Top Rank. Anybody else?

Comment

Another sparring session for Floyd on PPV. Ain't worth paying for.
          Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            this is a bull**** comment
            He looked average in both fights at 147 to me his one fight at 135 against Katsidis he showed tremendous boxing ability

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              If no Pac this makes sense. Canelo could potently be a much bigger fight if Canelo beats Cotto.

So fight RG while Canelo and Cotto and make that fight.

Not a lot of options beyond Robert. Don't care for a Alexander fight its too early for Brook, Timmy's with Top Rank. Anybody else?
              Totally agree with this. Said it a few pages earlier. The only fight in the world right now that would leave Floyd hate free is Martinez at 160, but then again knowing BS, people would still find a reason to complain.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Mayweather has never cared what his fans wants or think.
                Pacturd-Boy never cared who Floyd fights to bitch about. Pacturd-boy said Floyd was scared of Berto and would never consider Guerrero cause Guerrero would be way too dangerous bwahahaha....

Comment

i prefer canelo...

Comment

Floyd please just retire. Same goes for Manny after this fight. Tired of bs fights like these. The younger stars needs the media attention now. Tired of it being wasted on these two dancing around each other.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                      Totally agree with this. Said it a few pages earlier. The only fight in the world right now that would leave Floyd hate free is Martinez at 160, but then again knowing BS, people would still find a reason to complain.
                      exactly.mainly people who are not floyd fans complain about floyd only fighting once a year yet he has to fight once a year because the same people that complain about floyd not fighting enough don't want to see floyd fight anyone outside of manny and sergio

Comment

Working...
                      X