No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather-Guerrero, Discussions Begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
    new to boxing. lol. no. I have worked as a manager and with a promoter and have been friends with many in the boxing world for over a decade after being a fan for the past 30+ yrs.
    the whole boxing world wants cotto v. canelo. what? Id love floyd vs. canelo, but floyd vs canelo is talked about even more.
    2nd - so bc arum says I wanna do this... floyd isn't allowed to come out and say - " I want Pac and am willing to do what it takes it make the fight than fans have wanted for 3-4 yrs" ok, that makes sense.
    Is arum a scumbag - of course. but...floyd looks like the ducker to 99% of america. If floyd comes out and says he wants the fight - which he never does - Pac may just force arums hand, bc Pacs made it very obvious the Past yr that he wants to give the fans this fight.
    This right here displays you do not follow boxing at all. Like at all...

Comment

• floyd will definetly be fighting twice this year if hes fighting guerrero. a guerrero fight will not do as big money as floyd usually likes i say this fight does 500k buys.

Comment

• Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
        floyd will definetly be fighting twice this year if hes fighting guerrero. a guerrero fight will not do as big money as floyd usually likes i say this fight does 500k buys.
        looks like floyd gonna pack his undecard again with another star fighters to get more buys

Comment

• Cant believe some think a 4 division, 6 time world champion, interim WBC WW champion, top 5 ranked WW, and number 1 contender is considered a cherry pick, crap fight, or whatever some are calling it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Cant believe some think a 4 division, 6 time world champion, interim WBC WW champion, top 5 ranked WW, and number 1 contender is considered a cherry pick, crap fight, or whatever some are calling it.
            LMAO! Stop it!

2 of those titles are interims and he defeated Eric Aiken (16-10), a shot Michael Katsidis and Aydin to win those titles.

Quit believing everything his press team releases to the public. This isn't Roberto Duran.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              LMAO! Stop it!

2 of those titles are interims and he defeated Eric Aiken (16-10), a shot Michael Katsidis and Aydin to win those titles.

Quit believing everything his press team releases to the public. This isn't Roberto Duran.
              I dont care who he beat before to get titles he got them. Still is a highly ranked WW and just destroyed Berto and another undfeated number 1 contender in Aydin. What do people have to do to gain respect on these forums. SMH!

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                This right here displays you do not follow boxing at all. Like at all...
                think whatever u wanna think about how much I follow boxing. I really dont care. but, my point is that Mayweather doesnt try to make the fight wit Pac, and hasn't since '09. end of story

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
                  think whatever u wanna think about how much I follow boxing. I really dont care. but, my point is that Mayweather doesnt try to make the fight wit Pac, and hasn't since '09. end of story
                  what about the $40 mil no ppv offer? Manny isn't saying floyd isn't trying to make the fight, he says floyd is treating him like a "bum boxer". SO which is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by fetta View Post
                    i dont care who he beat
                    smh...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      I dont care who he beat before to get titles he got them. Still is a highly ranked WW and just destroyed Berto and another undfeated number 1 contender in Aydin. What do people have to do to gain respect on these forums. SMH!
                      Is Guerrero a very good fighter. no doubt. is he a challenge. of course. Most people's problems, ( i think) is that Floyd, for the past 5-6 yrs, more often than not, takes a very good challenge, instead of the absolute toughest challenge:
                      Gatti, Baldomir, Marquez (1st fight over 135), Ortiz, Cotto (past prime) instead of Tszyu, Margarito, P. Williams, Pacquiao, Martinez.

He takes and fights very good fighters, but not the absolute toughest challenges he could take, yet proclaims to be the best fighter ever - that's what is really bothersome about him. esp. considering he could've won every single one of the above-mentioned fights and actually gone down wit SR Robinson, SR Leonard, and Duran as one of the greatest of all time

Comment

Working...
                      X