No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather-Guerrero, Discussions Begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
    but thats obviously what will happen - he NEVER fights more than once a yr. last time was '07. he makes 40 mil plus per fight, so 1 fight this yr and hes done. and if he was gonna fight 2x, why not take Canelo, Pac or the tougher fight 1st? cuz it aint happening - and if he fights Pac, canelo, or Martinez, Ill come on here and admit I was wrong -very happily!
    well we wont know until it happens do calm down until then, if u had a chance to make a quick 30mil and a pretty solid win vs one of the top 5 ranked WW (no matter what people say hes a top WW) then another big fight to end ur carreer where u make maybe 70mil+ then retire what would u do!?

lets not forget nobody is really free right now outside of canelo who is being built for the cotto fight which will be more money for the powers that be to throw the winner of that fight in vs floyd

this is business... emotions have no room here

what would u do? just be honest man no super man sht!

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      im sorry man i dont debate that whole situation anymore i have a son i cant give my time to it anymore
      What? lol. youve been posting messagesd on here for an hour + talkin about floyd's cjoice of opponent. what are you talkin about?

Comment

new to boxing. lol. no. I have worked as a manager and with a promoter and have been friends with many in the boxing world for over a decade after being a fan for the past 30+ yrs.
        the whole boxing world wants cotto v. canelo. what? Id love floyd vs. canelo, but floyd vs canelo is talked about even more.
        2nd - so bc arum says I wanna do this... floyd isn't allowed to come out and say - " I want Pac and am willing to do what it takes it make the fight than fans have wanted for 3-4 yrs" ok, that makes sense.
        Is arum a scumbag - of course. but...floyd looks like the ducker to 99% of america. If floyd comes out and says he wants the fight - which he never does - Pac may just force arums hand, bc Pacs made it very obvious the Past yr that he wants to give the fans this fight.
        floyd vs canelo after he beat cotto is even better considering he hasnt fought a legit 154 yet... he just destroyed a 140 pounder... im just sayin bro

Comment

What? lol. youve been posting messagesd on here for an hour + talkin about floyd's cjoice of opponent. what are you talkin about?
          im talking about floyd vs pac brother i dont get into those ****** debates the ones that start off with 2009 and end with floyd being a coward, ducker, scared or pac... arum is the blame, pac is scared of needles, pac agreed, floyd agrees, arum hates floyd... etc im sure uve seen those

thats what i avoid

Comment

well we wont know until it happens do calm down until then, if u had a chance to make a quick 30mil and a pretty solid win vs one of the top 5 ranked WW (no matter what people say hes a top WW) then another big fight to end ur carreer where u make maybe 70mil+ then retire what would u do!?

lets not forget nobody is really free right now outside of canelo who is being built for the cotto fight which will be more money for the powers that be to throw the winner of that fight in vs floyd

its not business - it's SPORT!

Mayweather has made hundreds of millions and more than he and his grandchildren can ever think of spending.
            BUT, If its about $, then he'd fight Pac 1st. if it's closE, fight a rematch for another 75 mil or more. if May wins easily, then u can make 30+ mil fighting ANYONE. as he will be even bigger if and when he grows balls and fights Pac.
            so ur business analogy makes no sense. BC fighting Pac alsways makes better business sense.
            AND again, Pac is not unavailable. why bc arum said he plans to match him wit Rios. Arum will always have a plan. nothing is signed. If Floyd did what he had to do to make the fight. agreed to 55% - which would still mkae him way more than anyother fight - go out in the media and said - "Arum, Pac, man up and make this fight" Pac will make it happen - guaranteed.
            but, May wont do that.
            he'd rather take a good fight than a great one

Comment

floyd vs canelo after he beat cotto is even better considering he hasnt fought a legit 154 yet... he just destroyed a 140 pounder... im just sayin bro
              thats def true. but if he beats cotto, do u really think Floyd will fight him? again - if he does, Il happily admit I was wrong. but theres a pattern since the close fight wit Casillo- floyd ducked the top guy at 140 - Tszyu; top guy at 147 - Pac; and he'l duck Canelo at 154

Comment

also - how can u saY emotions have no room. we"re fans. of course we're gonna be emotional about what we want to see. let May's mgr worry about the business end of it - why should u care how much $ Mayweather makes

Comment

also - how can u saY emotions have no room. we"re fans. of course we're gonna be emotional about what we want to see. let May's mgr worry about the business end of it - why should u care how much $ Mayweather makes
                  i dont care how much he makes...it was merely a question from one human to another using a logic

emotions have no room where truth is the truth is these dudes are not making decisions based on what you or me wants they are making decisions based on whats good monetary wise, further more floyd, pac nor any of these boxers can make a fight on their own there are people with power who determines what happens and its not based on what the fans want... its based on whats best for their pockets! all that BS floyd talks is just that he is controlled! its just a reality ive accepted
                  Last edited by 12TRIBEsRiSe; 11-29-2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

its not business - it's SPORT!

Mayweather has made hundreds of millions and more than he and his grandchildren can ever think of spending.
                    BUT, If its about $, then he'd fight Pac 1st. if it's closE, fight a rematch for another 75 mil or more. if May wins easily, then u can make 30+ mil fighting ANYONE. as he will be even bigger if and when he grows balls and fights Pac.
                    so ur business analogy makes no sense. BC fighting Pac alsways makes better business sense.
                    AND again, Pac is not unavailable. why bc arum said he plans to match him wit Rios. Arum will always have a plan. nothing is signed. If Floyd did what he had to do to make the fight. agreed to 55% - which would still mkae him way more than anyother fight - go out in the media and said - "Arum, Pac, man up and make this fight" Pac will make it happen - guaranteed.
                    but, May wont do that.
                    he'd rather take a good fight than a great one
                    its sport to us fans... but business to the fighters promoters managers, etc... as far as growing balls all of these guys are pro boxers who fight other grown men trained to destroy sooooooo.... id say they all have them!

arum floyd and pac can all kiss a dogs azz there are other fights and fighters out there... if it happens it happens

Comment

• If Pac, KO's JMM, No way will we see Lance Roidweather/Pac
                      It's a Self Preservation Thing!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X