No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Guerrero Make a Case For "Fighter of The Year"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, he doesn't

You don't win fighter of the year on 2 fights. Enough with this stupid PR blitz. Don't you see you're hurting Guerrero more than helping him? Remember the "I dedicate this fight to Emmanuel Steward" press release? At what point in the interview at the end did Guerrero mention Steward? That was so fake! He would have more fans and following if we didn't have to hear every 2 days about who he wants to fight, how great he is, how did his last fart smell, and what side of the bed he woke up today.

Comment

Ghost did his due and deserve a big payday fight. Floyd on the otherhand should fight nobody except for Pac, Canelo, or Martinez. But knowing him, he's going to fight the Ghost because health come first.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
        Its official floyds next opponent is the ghost

The are a hyping the ghost in order to fool people into thinking floyd have chosen a legit foe

I can see it now.

Floyd Mayweather will be facing Robert Guerrero, a 6 time world champion in 4 different weight divisions and a candidate for 2012 fighter of the year.

Comment

Rather than hate on it at least bring up other names, who else qualifies?
          Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 11-28-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Yeah he's got a case so has Donaire and danny garcia! Any of these 3 can win it!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              I can see it now.

Floyd Mayweather will be facing Robert Guerrero, a 6 time world champion in 4 different weight divisions and a candidate for 2012 fighter of the year.

You know it's coming

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                I can see it now.

Sounds pretty good to me.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Team Mayweather Make a Case For Guerrero as Opponent

FIXED

Comment

Donaire will be FOTY after he decimates and retires Travieso.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      Rather than hate on it at least bring up another names, who else qualifies?
                      I would say Donaire as long as he beats Arce like he should, if Donaire loses it would completely blow the race open then it could be Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                      X