No announcement yet.

Mayweather to Pick Opponent Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    whatever happen to user comedian? He be the perfect man to shed some light on this
    Yep. He's a credible source.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      I think it's obvious Guerrero is the opponent. The goal is Canelo-Cotto, that's top priority, does it get any bigger than that? The atmosphere would be huge, it'll probably be reminiscent of Cotto-Margarito I. Of course assuming Cotto is victorious against Trout. If things plan out the way I imagine, it's Mayweather-Guerrero late March, Canelo-Cotto May 4th, Mayweather vs the winner sometime in September.

This man could change everything though, Trout looks very determined.

That is probably just about correct.

Comment

Threads filled with complaints about his silence and how he needs to announce his next fight and now here we are with possible word he is going announce his next fight and the complaints are still flowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Threads filled with complaints about his silence and how he needs to announce his next fight and now here we are with possible word he is going announce his next fight and the complaints are still flowing.
          Hate it or Love it Brandon Rios is the face of boxing.

Comment

Because you little **** stain. He does it when everyone's conveniently tied up. He's going to announce a fight right before a Pacquiao fight, instead of waiting for the winner, and negotiating. Canelo's probably getting Cotto/Trout after they finish fighting. So, guess whose left? Yeah, Guerrero.

Floyd fan: "But he was the only guy available AT THE TIME."

Wonder why, **** head.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              I would rather see Danny Garcia over Guerrero tbh.
              Floyd gotta slow down alot more before Swift can ice that mother ****er...let about 2 years go by...and if Floyd is STILL brain sexing dudes and still unbeaten....Swift gonna catch him....its destiny(in my Angel Garcia voice)

Comment

I've literally seen some posters say before that Pac-Rios was a good fight to make for Manny, but then they turn around and say Floyd-Guerrero is crap.

Guerrero is a Top WW, so it's not crap. It doesn't anything for Floyd though. It's on the level of when Manny fought Clottey. It's probably his least hyped or least best fight since Judah in 2006.

Oh well. Title is misleading, it says conversations will start next week with Haymon and Mayweather to see what is next.

Comment

guerrero is boxing

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I've literally seen some posters say before that Pac-Rios was a good fight to make for Manny, but then they turn around and say Floyd-Guerrero is crap.

Guerrero is a Top WW, so it's not crap. It doesn't anything for Floyd though. It's on the level of when Manny fought Clottey. It's probably his least hyped or least best fight since Judah in 2006.

Oh well. Title is misleading, it says conversations will start next week with Haymon and Mayweather to see what is next.
                    The Judah fight was pretty hyped, that was Floyd biggest fight pre Oscar and lots of dudes believed Judah was the guy to beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

The only one saying Pac-Rios were either *******s or Rios fan boys.

Comment

Working...
                      X