Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather to Pick Opponent Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foyd will pick Robert to fight! He is the slowest opponent and his southpaw style is predictable. However Robert comes to fight and he will not be an easy opponent, he makes everyone work and be honest! I doubt Floyd wants to chase Bradley all over the ring! Although Bradley offers no power to be hurt by!
    If he doesn't sign to fight Manny by April I don't care who he fights after that he becomes unimportant in the world of competitors by then. Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      didn't arum say he wanted to build an outdoor stadium and his son in law, the TR doctor, said manny's cut wasn't healed enough to fight?
      Didn't Manny just said on public TV that he is willing to do whatever Floyd's wants regarding OSDT and even gave in to Floyd's bigger purse split....

Don't dwell on the past kid, we live in the now, if i am Floyd and i know i can beat this guy and have my 80million, i would jump at the slightest opportunity..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        Foyd will pick Robert to fight! He is the slowest opponent and his southpaw style is predictable. However Robert comes to fight and he will not be an easy opponent, he makes everyone work and be honest! I doubt Floyd wants to chase Bradley all over the ring! Although Bradley offers no power to be hurt by!
        If he doesn't sign to fight Manny by April I don't care who he fights after that he becomes unimportant in the world of competitors by then. Ray

Guerrero will be an easy fight...Floyd will pot shot then bust him up in the later rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
          Didn't Manny just said on public TV that he is willing to do whatever Floyd's wants regarding OSDT and even gave in to Floyd's bigger purse split....

Don't dwell on the past kid, we live in the now, if i am Floyd and i know i can beat this guy and have my 80million, i would jump at the slightest opportunity..
          if thats the case, the now is that manny has a dec fight and an april fight already lined up. so how can they possibly fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by alg united View Post
            come on boy, don't you think that anybody that you mentioned would drop whoever it is that is set up for them just to have a chance to fight floyd?!! Ofcourse there is somebody set up for them for the simple reason that they are not bum fighters!!! They are there for floyd to choose but they are not there to wait on floyd...
            im no boy bro, im 31 but i see ur mind is set on what its set on we can agree to disagree im sure ill see u complaining when the ghost vs floyd fight is announced i knew after the 6th round of the ghost vs berto that he would be floyds next opponent...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              if thats the case, the now is that manny has a dec fight and an april fight already lined up. so how can they possibly fight?
              If Mayweather decides on an opponent now it will be for a fight next year, not for this present year 2012, it's for next year 2013... And Manny's possible fight in April is not yet written in stone, don't you think if Floyd suddenly chooses Manny as his next opponent, Manny will instantly dropped that fight with a nobody and choose the biggest money fight with Floyd...

Comment

• If he picks Guerrero, it's clear that he wants none of Canelo,
                who is the biggest draw outside of Pacman for Floyd. Which is strange
                for a businessman who calls himself "Money".

I couldn't care less if he fights the Ghost. I won't spend a dime
                for it anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  If Mayweather decides on an opponent now it will be for a fight next year, not for this present year 2012, it's for next year 2013... And Manny's possible fight in April is not yet written in stone, don't you think if Floyd suddenly chooses Manny as his next opponent, Manny will instantly dropped that fight with a nobody and choose the biggest money fight with Floyd...
                  YEP ITS THAT EASY AND ARUM WILL DROP THE FIGHT AND FLOYD VS PAC MAY 5TH IN VEGAS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                    im no boy bro, im 31 but i see ur mind is set on what its set on we can agree to disagree im sure ill see u complaining when the ghost vs floyd fight is announced i knew after the 6th round of the ghost vs berto that he would be floyds next opponent...
                    And i'm close to 50 so you're still a boy to me, but hey i respect what you young thugs say about the sport that i love even when i don't agree with it, i just don't like Floyd fighting somebody like Guerrero... I want him to fight way more challenges, that's why i love Ali so much, prime and non-prime Ali fought everybody...

Comment

• Originally posted by alg united View Post
                      and i'm close to 50 so you're still a boy to me, but hey i respect what you young thugs say about the sport that i love even when i don't agree with it, i just don't like floyd fighting somebody like guerrero... I want him to fight way more challenges, that's why i love ali so much, prime and non-prime ali fought everybody...
                      so now im a boy and a thug i guess i see where this is going... Ill place u on ignore before i get angry on a damn comment board while at work in a damn suit! Peace out clown

Comment

Working...
                      X