Mayweather to Pick Opponent Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
    THE GAMBLER, AND 4 CORNERS:

You guys are obvious Floyd fan boys. You guys always defend every move Floyd makes. You're in every Floyd thread, yet always claim to be unbiased observers.

You use words such as "loser", and "garbage" for a guy like Clottey, who is world class, and so is Guerrero. I never once called Guerrero a "loser". It just shows how low you'll go to discredit Pacquiao and big up Floyd.

You guys are utter cowards, and have no integrity. I'm not going to waste my breathe on ignorant, cowards such as yourselves.

End of discussion.

Comment

Oh and I don't even like the Floyd-Guerrero fight, hence why I said I'd rather see him beat a Bradley, Matthysse, or even an Alexander first.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        He still hadn't recovered from those ghosts, and with that huge cut he was facing real adversity for the first time since the Margarito fight. On top of that after the cut he was beating Cotto up and had Cotto with that lost look on his face. Then he completely let him off the hook and I thought he lost clearly in the end.

If that was just a one off thing I could forgive that, but the Margarito fight did well then completely fell apart, the Baldomir fight where he found a way to get DQ'ed in a fight he was winning big, and against Manny he didn't even try to win.

That is 4 strikes, he is a guy who is good enough to lose I am sorry I don't value that

You guys are obvious Floyd fan boys. You guys always defend every move Floyd makes. You're in every Floyd thread, yet always claim to be unbiased observers.

You use words such as "loser", and "garbage" for a guy like Clottey, who is world class, and so is Guerrero. I never once called Guerrero a "loser". It just shows how low you'll go to discredit Pacquiao and big up Floyd.

You guys are utter cowards, and have no integrity. I'm not going to waste my breathe on ignorant, cowards such as yourselves.

End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post

End of discussion.

Comment

Like I said, the moron on a boxing website who called a 2008 Judah a young Judah, calling others cowards. Yeah man, nice one.

I swear this generation of younger kids has been ruined by computers.

Comment

Just to be clear, I did not like the way Clottey performed against Pacquiao. I also saw him fight Judah, Margarito,and Cotto and my overall impression of him is he has a strong defense, an iron jaw and quick, hard accurate counter punches. All in all a hard guy to beat.

Comment

Also clottey beat Cotto. He got robbed that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                  You know he is picking the smaller man in Guerrero...been saying this months ago, This is how Mayweather picks his opponents
                  So remind me who in recent years was smaller than him? Or are you still living in 07(And Hatton is a stretch) or 09(Marquez)?

Comment

How is Guerrero smaller than Floyd??? Floyd comes in from 147-150 on fight night, Guerrero was 153 against Berto, and is right about the same height.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      I think it's obvious Guerrero is the opponent. The goal is Canelo-Cotto, that's top priority, does it get any bigger than that? The atmosphere would be huge, it'll probably be reminiscent of Cotto-Margarito I. Of course assuming Cotto is victorious against Trout. If things plan out the way I imagine, it's Mayweather-Guerrero late March, Canelo-Cotto May 4th, Mayweather vs the winner sometime in September.

This man could change everything though, Trout looks very determined.

you floyd fans have very fertile imagination...Floyd fighting more than once a year?! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X