Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Marquez's Body is Natural, I'll Kiss His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
    Marquez walked through mannys punches? Did pacquiao even land a power shot on marquez in their last fight. This is what we all saw pacquiao constantly being chin checked and schooled for 12 rounds. Marquez clearly the better fighter.and freddy pucker up your going to be kissing marquez culo.
    Hmmm..... Let me see..

Postfight pic:

Guys, listen...It's ok if you wanna make your point about something...BUT... you need to be realistic and base your comments in facts.
    Last edited by DominiBox; 11-27-2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

It Won't Matter, JMM Does Look Huge, He's Still Getting KO'd!

Why wouldn't there be random drug testing in EVERY fight? I guess Berto should have fought Guerrero under Top Rank's direction, then Berto can juice all he wants. If JMM doesn't have more character than that to juice if in fact he is juicing. At 39-40 years old, wouldn't take a tune up fight in July, he won't be as sharp as he needs to be and will get destroyed. Margarito was a lot larger than JMM. Hits a lot harder than JMM, and outweighed JMM by 25-30lbs. Marquez can juice all he wants if he thinks he needs that to win. Pacquiao will KO him inside 5. Remember Juan Vargas got all juiced up to fight Oscar, and Dela Hoya knocked him cold anyway; you still have to fight.

Comment

"Roach claims that he wanted both boxers to take part in random drug testing, but Top Rank was not on board."

Wow! So the truth finally comes out.

Marquez should sue him for defamation of character.

Comment

so because marquez bulked up and went up 2 weight classes roach no longer thinks he's a clean fighter?

how many weight classes did manny go up again?

also, he didnt walk through manny's punches, he dodged the bigger ones.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
            Why wouldn't there be random drug testing in EVERY fight? I guess Berto should have fought Guerrero under Top Rank's direction, then Berto can juice all he wants. If JMM doesn't have more character than that to juice if in fact he is juicing. At 39-40 years old, wouldn't take a tune up fight in July, he won't be as sharp as he needs to be and will get destroyed. Margarito was a lot larger than JMM. Hits a lot harder than JMM, and outweighed JMM by 25-30lbs. Marquez can juice all he wants if he thinks he needs that to win. Pacquiao will KO him inside 5. Remember Juan Vargas got all juiced up to fight Oscar, and Dela Hoya knocked him cold anyway; you still have to fight.
            can't red K this garbage post mate

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post

No, I dont remember that

Comment

Pacquiao Has Knocked JMM down How Many Times????

JMM is in for a rude awakening. If he couldn't handle never getting three decisions after getting his nacho azz off the canvas how many times on two of those fights, then how is JMM going to feel when he gets knocked out this time????

Comment

Sorry, but I just don't see it. He looks just as in shape as he's always been.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                    Source please.... I'll be waiting!
                    This is what Juan Manuel Marquez had to say about it last year, when people were questioning him working with Angel Heredia.

"I've worked very hard and I'm not going to stop training and getting ready for the fight. If they want to do whatever doping or drug testing that they want to do, Olympic-style, or whatever they want to do. I'll do it. I'm prepared. Just as long as [Pacquiao] does it too."

http://r i n g t v.craveonline.com/b...strength-coach
                    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-27-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PUK_MY_DANG_34 View Post
                      What's up with handicap parking tag on the table in that pic of Mayweather in your sig?
                      The Blue ones are for Physical and red one is for mentally challenged!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X