Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Marquez's Body is Natural, I'll Kiss His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    So that picture don`t mean **** cause Floyd earlier this year said he did`nt pay for the Marquez/Pacquiao 3 fight cause he does`nt want to put money in Arum`s pocket.He also said that Floyd/Pac is not happening unless Pacquiao leave Arum.

Comment

• lol....manny is going down w/o uncle bob's intervention....

Comment

Here you go with yet another one of your posts revolving around race. That's like the 6th one from you. Yesterday you're attacking Mexicans, now Pinoys....

I'm sorry but you've been reported.
        Yes my whole life revolves around race and i`m glad its hurting your feelings.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          I`m willing to bet that you are one of those filipino pacquiao fans who pretend they are black in order to bash Mayweather and try to discredit Mayweather and in order to give the impression of being non bias and to give the impression of
          "oh it must be true if people of Floyd race is saying the same thing"
          A lot of Filipinos do this all over youtube and some message boards and they been exposed numerous times.Sometimes they even go to social networks to get pictures of black people and post it on their youtube account to give the impression of that`s them in the picture.

I`m sure you a fraud.
          Harlem born and bred..Washington houses...google it...crack city in the 80's..half black half latino..l..you keep assuming cuz...just because I have an opinion that differs from you i've gotta be somebody in disguise right? Can't no black or hispanic like pacquaio..and for the record I have not brought Floyd's name once..but as far as your opinion..

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Harlem born and bred..Washington houses...google it...crack city in the 80's..half black half latino..first person with my background and skin complexion to compete in the cycling world and go from the projects to competing on tv..you keep assuming cuz...just because I have an opinion doesn't that differs from you i've gotta be somebody in disguise right? Can't no black or hispanic like pacquaio..and for the record I have not brought Floyd's name once..but as far as your opinion..
            Yeah keep on with your bs i`m sure one of these Pac groupies would buy it.And i`ve seen post of you bringing Floyds`s name up so stop with your B.S.

Comment

Yeah keep on with your bs i`m sure one of these Pac groupies would buy it.And i`ve seen post of you bringing Floyds`s name up so stop with your B.S.
              Actually is your busybody azz had bothered to scroll back a few more pages you'd see i'm actually a marquez fan..but there you go again assuming ishh..keep talking without facts son..you way to the left when everyone else is way to the right. Only post you've seen of me mentioning floyds name is the excuses ya'll make for who he should and shouldn't fight..I could give two flying f's about a boxer who boxes every 15 to 18 months..

Comment

You think every single black person in the world is "down" with Floyd Mayweather? What is wrong with you dude?

Comment

You think every single black person in the world is "down" with Floyd Mayweather? What is wrong with you dude?
                  Nah it's opposite..everyone who doesn't ride floyds or broner's nuts is a fan from the Philippines according to him

Comment

• Roach believes JMM looks su****ious and wanted random testing. What a ****ing hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Actually is your busybody azz had bothered to scroll back a few more pages you'd see i'm actually a marquez fan..but there you go again assuming ishh..keep talking without facts son..you way to the left when everyone else is way to the right. Only post you've seen of me mentioning floyds name is the excuses ya'll make for who he should and shouldn't fight..I could give two flying f's about a boxer who boxes every 15 to 18 months..
                      First you said you never mentioned Floyds name now you saying you only mention his name cause people supposedly make excuses for him.You are fake and a clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X