No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joan Guzman, Khabib Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    Never heard of Bounce TV until this fight lol But I found it and will be watching to see Guzman in action
    Yeah, I have had no luck up my way since my cable provider does not carry either Bounce or Pursuit Tv. I'm hoping to catch a good stream online or something....we shall see I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
      I haven't seen much of Khabib but he looked good in his last fight. He has fought the better comp at 140 and that's not saying much. Bum ass Guzman doesn't deserve to be called a profersonal.
      lol Guzman is still one of the best boxers in the sport. You'll see what this 'bum ass' will do to Khabib.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
        I haven't seen much of Khabib but he looked good in his last fight. He has fought the better comp at 140 and that's not saying much. Bum ass Guzman doesn't deserve to be called a profersonal.
        Dude I think Guzman has paid dearly for his mistakes at this point so please just let it go already....at least now he is trying to do the right thing and respect the sport so let's give'em the benefit of the doubt!

Comment

Damn!!! Looks like the post-fight party is gonna be a straight up TiTTY-fest...Wish I was invited.

Comment

War Khabib!

Comment

Best group of ring girls I've ever seen for a card. Every single one of them is hot.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                Yeah, I have had no luck up my way since my cable provider does not carry either Bounce or Pursuit Tv. I'm hoping to catch a good stream online or something....we shall see I guess.
                Lucky for me I have the channel, just hit me up during the fight I never struggle to find streams.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  Best group of ring girls I've ever seen for a card. Every single one of them is hot.
                  Was thinking the exact same thing haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                    This will be easy work for Guzman...

I don't know why Khabib took this fight, or why his management thought it was smart to go against one of the best in the game. But he will lose this fight badly.

Guzman via TKO probably around the 8th round.
                    Khabib via TKO, 10th round, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      Lucky for me I have the channel, just hit me up during the fight I never struggle to find streams.
                      Fair enough...I will do just that! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X