No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo's Presser - Calls For Mayweather, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    This kid can't demand **** he has fought nobody he's chasing the big names big names aren't chasing him after cotto beats trout maybe cotto Floyd 2
    hes making demands because he brings in alot of money when he fights you blind moron

Comment

Cotto vs Canelo is the fight I want. Hopefully Cotto takes care of business this Saturday, then its on!

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
        Canelo is one of my favs! kid likes to fight and I admire that.
        Cotto is one of my favorit fighters, and never once back down to fight the best I have the uttermost respect for the man, he to is a warrior that comes to fight, hope they get it on because Floyd and Pac wont.

Comment

Warriors going to War,
          Canelo vs Cotto!!! Enough said...! Great for Business! Fans would love this to happen!!! No way you loose being a real boxing fan! The best fighting the best!
          VIVA MEXICO MIS CABRONES...!

Comment

Originally posted by bosdurgen View Post
            LOL @ the idiotic children on this comment thread saying Floyd won't fight Canelo.. Floyd is all about money, and Canelo on May 4th will bring in tons of money... Floyd will give Canelo a boxing lesson, get paid nicely, and get NO CREDIT for it as usual.
            If thats the case then Floyd would've fought Pac. So STFU with that noise.

Comment

Mayweather fans I am quite sick and tired of the excuses...not just regarding canelo but about any boxer that pretty much calls out Mayweather.

1. Pacquaio "He don't deserve 50% even if he takes the tests"
              2. Guerrero 2 fights ago "He don't deserve mayweather he needs a few more fights". Guerrero after this weekend 2 fights later "He ain't earn that yet, let him fight so and so instead".
              3. Martinez "He don't deserve that, yeah he was the king at 154 for a while before moving to 160 but he's not a big name like that". "He's too big..yeah mayweather has a belt at 154 and Martinez would even come down to 150 but still he ain't a big enough name".
              4. Caneo 2 fights ago "He ain't worthy and he ain't got no leverage, he don't deserve that fight". Canelo after his last fight "Yeah he's defended his belt but he's too much risk, and well he's too big for mayweather. He ain't fought nobody worthy of getting that shot".

And so forth and so forth..according to ya'll Mayweather might as well retire..because none of the top guys in the division outside of Cotto is worthy of a shot at Mayweather. I just love the hypocrisy of folks crying for a cotto 2 fight..but ya'll turn around and critique JMM vs Pacquaio 4? At least the manny and juan fights were all close. All of the guys I just mentioned have belts, have buzz, have decent marketable stories..every single fighter in the top 10 deserves a shot at the champions..Mayweather is not an exception. Stop making excuses..

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Mayweather fans I am quite sick and tired of the excuses...not just regarding canelo but about any boxer that pretty much calls out Mayweather.

1. Pacquaio "He don't deserve 50% even if he takes the tests"
                2. Guerrero 2 fights ago "He don't deserve mayweather he needs a few more fights". Guerrero after this weekend 2 fights later "He ain't earn that yet, let him fight so and so instead".
                3. Martinez "He don't deserve that, yeah he was the king at 154 for a while before moving to 160 but he's not a big name like that". "He's too big..yeah mayweather has a belt at 154 and Martinez would even come down to 150 but still he ain't a big enough name".
                4. Caneo 2 fights ago "He ain't worthy and he ain't got no leverage, he don't deserve that fight". Canelo after his last fight "Yeah he's defended his belt but he's too much risk, and well he's too big for mayweather. He ain't fought nobody worthy of getting that shot".

And so forth and so forth..according to ya'll Mayweather might as well retire..because none of the top guys in the division outside of Cotto is worthy of a shot at Mayweather. I just love the hypocrisy of folks crying for a cotto 2 fight..but ya'll turn around and critique JMM vs Pacquaio 4? At least the manny and juan fights were all close. All of the guys I just mentioned have belts, have buzz, have decent marketable stories..every single fighter in the top 10 deserves a shot at the champions..Mayweather is not an exception. Stop making excuses..
                Good post, man.

Comment

I don't like Nelo....dude hasn't really fought anybody worth mentioning....Shane was well done already...so nothing really to go by when putting him against Kings like Floyd, Cotto or Manny....on the flip, can't knock him for being WILLING to fight them...everybody calls them out but everyone doesn't have the backing that Nelo does and usually they're calling them out to gain attention....Nelo seems to have different intentions....can't knock the kid because he's boxing's version of a kid growing up with a silver spoon...it is what it is....it'll come back to bite him if those Kings take him up on his offer though

Comment

He wants to fight these fighters who are in their early or mid 30's. He's 22 years old and there are some fighters closer to his age range that want to lace up with them. Don't try to gain off of the work that Cotto and Mayweather have made for themselves. Do things the old fashion way. Do things the way Miguel Cotto did it. He fought all comers and worked his way up to earn the right to challenge the top fighters. It wasn't long before the top fighters wanted to challenge him. Canelo should get his weight up 1st. Thurman, Lara, Martirosyan, Rosado, and a whole host of fighters at 154 are there. Don't be in a rush to get schooled. Cotto will school him and so will Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X