No announcement yet.

The Official Fury vs Johnson & undercards RbR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Johnson reminds me of when Homer Simpson took up Boxing.

Comment

• The opening segment should have given clues as too why Johnson doesn't punch...he moonlights as a piano player at the im-a-bum bar on weeknights can't risk damaging those paws

Comment

• i got a feeling that they gonna robb Johnson

Comment

• FOTY/FOTD candidate right here.

inb4 KJ pretends he got robbed and he was true winner.

Will make a air motion like "oh MAN no they didnt"

Comment

• Man hope they dont rob Johnson, He schooling Tyson hit and dont get hit.

Comment

• Johnson had no desire to win, one of the worse efforts ever seen in a fight. The cans Fury fought were more of a challenge.

Comment

• Don't know about you but I had that a shut-out across the board for Kingpin.

Sensational performance.

Comment

• pretty sure that fight just gave me eye cancer seriously, Johnson sucks. I've seen statues with higher workrates.

Comment

• Fury fought a smart fight through-and-through and dominated from the opening bell. I would've liked to see the KO but Johnson was just too much in survival mode the whole fight and it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

• Fury is a much better boxer than I expected. I thought his defense was pretty good and so was his movement and ability to fight on the inside.

I think he's a much better inside fighter than Price, but I think Price definitely has him beat in the power department.

That said, I'd give Price the edge if they ever fought. I also think Haye beats Fury.

But overall, I like Fury. I never really watched him after he uppercutted himself in the face and damn near knocked himself out, but after tonight, I can honestly take him seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X