Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Fury vs Johnson & undercards RbR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I hope this is the last we see of Kevin Johnson. This guy sucks donkey d1ck. He's showing zero desire to win this fight and is probably averaging less than 10 punches thrown a round. Just awful

Comment

• WTF is Johnson doing, he's not tired, he's done nothing but isn't stepping up the tempo.

Comment

• boring as fuck...........

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Wow, I hope this is the last we see of Kevin Johnson. This guy sucks donkey d1ck. He's showing zero desire to win this fight and is probably averaging less than 10 punches thrown a round. Just awful
          Survival mode, just like Klitschko fight.

Comment

• Well this fight turned into a borefest. Fury's in safety mode and doesn't look like he's looign for Ko

Comment

• Jeff Mayweather cant help Johnson in the corner..useless

Comment

• you know it gets sad when the ref has to remind the fighters "you guys are getting paid to fight so lets fight"

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™
                  you know it gets sad when the ref has to remind the fighters "you guys are getting paid to fight so lets fight"
                  totally agree!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• LOL @ the ref telling Johnson to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Wow, I hope this is the last we see of Kevin Johnson. This guy sucks donkey d1ck. He's showing zero desire to win this fight and is probably averaging less than 10 punches thrown a round. Just awful
                      In the prefight Johnson said they are going to put performances in that will make this fight go down in his history as one of the greatest lol

Comment

Working...
                      X