Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trout Says He Will Trie To Keep Cotto Away(AKA Running)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th round TKO win for Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
      You Cotto fans act like cause because Cotto gave Floyd somewhat of a tought time, ya`ll act like Cotto won or some *****.The fight was nowhere as close as some of you make it out to be and the only reason he was able to give Floyd some problems is because Floyd stood in the pocket with him in the corner to make the fight more exciting.Floyd could have won every round if he just tied Cotto up in the corners and kept the entire fight in the center of the ring where Floyd was beating his ass easily.But he chose not to.
      Wasn't cotto supposed to get gattid? How embarrassing for Floyd to get bloodied by a shot cotto!

Comment

Keeping distance = Keeping someone at arms length enabling them to land on or counter the attacker.

Running = Having no interest in fighting and staying out of range to avoid being hit.

Keeping distance = Mayweather

Running = Dirrell

Comment

If Trout tries to box Cotto going backward he's going to get chopped up.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            Wasn't cotto supposed to get gattid? How embarrassing for Floyd to get bloodied by a shot cotto!
            Mayweather fought a fight that played to Cotto's strengths and Cotto still got beaten easily.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              I was`nt one of those people that said Cotto was gonna get Gattied but Cotto was ring side when Floyd was destroying Gatti and he had an impression in his face like he don`t want it with that version of Floyd as a matter fact Cotto admitted earlier this year that he never pushed for a fight with Floyd 4 years ago.But Floyd did try to get him in the ring when he was at 140.

Comment

There's no way Trout wins this fight, especially if he fights one punch at a time from the outside and tries to be cute. You gotta put punches together to beat Cotto.

Comment

cotto gonna whoop him..body shots gonna drop trout..he never faced anyone like cotto

Comment

everybody with a lil' sense on how Cotto operates know that the first and maybe the most important key to beating Miguel is to make him go backwards....make him fight to keep you from hitting him and not the other way around....Cotto gonna murk that dude

Comment

I got 7 bill on cotto ..pm me if anyone wants to bet...my 7 bil to u if cotto loses ..you pay me 5 bil if trout loses.

Comment

Working...
                      X