Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you even care about the heavyweight division anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    That fight was ******ed. You mong. Wlad promised to KO Haye. He didn't do ****.
    Both guys suked *** that night.

I don't need to have 'sick fantasies' like you do.
    I only need to watch Wlad get his AZZ beaten by Purrity like a 3 dollar HOOKER.

IT WAS FUNNY.

Wlad got no chin, none. I can't wait till Joshua cracks it in 2016 again.

Ehh Oh Ehh knockout #4 i can SMELL IT.

Also Vitali is ducking haye. Haye is killing tigers in the jungle to get stronger, Vitali is getting RAPED via tear gas and LOSING badly in parliment.

lmao.

Egg Chin Wlad and Bleeder Boy Vitali's time is running short.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      again, you're talking rubbish.

Wlad is the champ. Nobody in our little boxing circle would ever dispute that. Wlad could...should have dropped the title, as Lewis did rather than take a ****ty fight with John Ruiz.

The FIGHTER makes the title. Not the other way around. Wlad would still be the drawing force behind the division with 0 abc belts and just the ring championship.
      No I'm not....you're the one that just can't stomach it brah. I would bet my right nut if Wlad was American or/and black he'd be legend status right now here on our side. Our side has dominated for over a century and now that it changes, a lot of us can't accept that.

And like I said, you mofos would be crying and degrading Wlad cause he's not undisputed. You guys do it now cause you guys want him to fight his own brother.

Like I said, he would of been stripped. Besides he's defended that belt plenty of times. I'd take Tony Thompson over a lot of those bums Tyson, Holmes and others used to pick for their mandatories.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        No I'm not....you're the one that just can't stomach it brah. I would bet my right nut if Wlad was American or/and black he'd be legend status right now here on our side. Our side has dominated for over a century and now that it changes, a lot of us can't accept that.

And like I said, you mofos would be crying and degrading Wlad cause he's not undisputed. You guys do it now cause you guys want him to fight his own brother.

Like I said, he would of been stripped. Besides he's defended that belt plenty of times. I'd take Tony Thompson over a lot of those bums Tyson, Holmes and others used to pick for their mandatories.
        i am not even American. Fail.

And you'd take Tony Thompson over who on Holmes' or Tyson's championship resumes....put up now or just shut up. Because you're talking silly. And if, a big if, Tyson or Holmes fought somebody worse than Tony Thompson in title fights (while they were legit champs) they damn sure didn't fight them twice.

Comment

actually forget it, i cannot believe i am arguing whether tony the tiger thompson deserved to fight for the title twice. wlad should have dropped that title, period. he knew he could draw 35K fans to fight Flavor Flav so he kept the mandatory and the fans suffered.

and further the greatest division in boxing sinks.

Comment

Can anybody imagine Holmes fighting Tex Cobb a second time? Or Tyson giving Berbick or Spinks' rematches?

gtfoh.

Comment

i am not even American. Fail.

And you'd take Tony Thompson over who on Holmes' or Tyson's championship resumes....put up now or just shut up. Because you're talking silly. And if, a big if, Tyson or Holmes fought somebody worse than Tony Thompson in title fights (while they were legit champs) they damn sure didn't fight them twice.
              It's not fail. You're part of the western world son. Lot of these journalist grew up in the time of the Cold War as well.

I just told you...a lot of those bums they fought. You expect me to know their names as well? I'm sure you don't either without looking at boxrec. They didn't always go toe to toe with the best fighters out there. I'm not talking silly, you just don't agree with my opinion. You guys are just butthurt. Look at how they pack their stadiums with fans and draw millions of viewers. We're just looking in from the outside and don't like it that they're getting their glory.

Suck it up! When they retire I'm sure the first guy from our side of the world will be praised in the likes of Ali and them after a couple of fights. And you guys will be sooo happy and dandy. Watch!

Comment

i very rarely visit boxrec while posting on a forum. I have been around boxing and a fan for thirty years. and i have a great memory.

as for me being part of the western world, true, Canada. where most of our greatest fighters were born on foreign soil.

did you want to re-think the rubbish you're trying to sell?

Comment

It's not fail. You're part of the western world son. Lot of these journalist grew up in the time of the Cold War as well.

I just told you...a lot of those bums they fought. You expect me to know their names as well? I'm sure you don't either without looking at boxrec. They didn't always go toe to toe with the best fighters out there. I'm not talking silly, you just don't agree with my opinion. You guys are just butthurt. Look at how they pack their stadiums with fans and draw millions of viewers. We're just looking in from the outside and don't like it that they're getting their glory.

Suck it up! When they retire I'm sure the first guy from our side of the world will be praised in the likes of Ali and them after a couple of fights. And you guys will be sooo happy and dandy. Watch!
                  The last person who had an impact on Boxing like Ali was Tyson, and that was over 20 years ago.

Look at Wlad's potential fights:

Thompson II
                  Povetkin
                  Pulev
                  Helenius
                  Fury

Man you've totally convinced me bro, these guys must be Hall of Famers lmao.
                  Last edited by damuttz112; 11-27-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

i very rarely visit boxrec while posting on a forum. I have been around boxing and a fan for thirty years. and i have a great memory.

as for me being part of the western world, true, Canada. where most of our greatest fighters were born on foreign soil.

did you want to re-think the rubbish you're trying to sell?
                    Sure you do. I consider myself to have a good memory as well but with sooo many things going on in life like family, work, etc. I don't care how good your memory is, you're not going to remember most of it unless you have some incredible super duper memory which I doubt you have.

I'm not rethinking anything. I know what I speak makes sense to people that aren't tied to hating the Klits.

Comment

Sure you do. I consider myself to have a good memory as well but with sooo many things going on in life like family, work, etc. I don't care how good your memory is, you're not going to remember most of it unless you have some incredible super duper memory which I doubt you have.

I'm not rethinking anything. I know what I speak makes sense to people that aren't tied to hating the Klits.
                      well i haven't said i hate anybody. i haven't even mentioned Vitali...so "the klits" and hate is something you dreamed up.

My memory is great especially when it comes to the heavies. But you can believe what you want. I appreciate that you're a fairly new fan, at least to this historical aspect, but not everybody is a boxrec ranger. Maybe you should become one, help you in all of your confrontational stances in NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X