Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Trout Will Be Shades Of Duran-Moore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody is comparing cotto to duran just the situation both champions were in you fraking idiots go suck off that puta tony margacheato

Comment

Those similarities that you mentioned are pretty interesting, but I think the comparison ends there. Cotto and Duran have very different styles, and Trout is a southpaw who I don't think is as aggressive as Moore was. I don't think this fight will look like that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
        nobody is comparing cotto to duran just the situation both champions were in you fraking idiots go suck off that puta tony margacheato
        silence faggot!

Comment

Cottards blame us and call us haters for the ridiculous threads their fellow buddies make.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
            Green K sent..

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
              silence faggot!
              shut up ****

Comment

I don't think Cotto has the style to issue out a beating like Duran did...Cotto's been "boxing" more since he went up in weight...but I guess I see some of the similarities in the scenario...

Now if this was 140 Cotto he might put the hurt on somebody...

Add in the fact Duran never took a plaster beating and on top of that another beating too...

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                  I don't think Cotto has the style to issue out a beating like Duran did...Cotto's been "boxing" more since he went up in weight...but I guess I see some of the similarities in the scenario...

Now if this was 140 Cotto he might put the hurt on somebody...

Add in the fact Duran never took a plaster beating and on top of that another beating too...
                  cotto still put some heat on mayweather and trout is gonna back off so i believe cotto can put alot of hurt on trout

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                    cotto doesn't belong in the same sentence as duran
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Errrr.....that is obvious.

Moore probably has more fire power than Cotto or Trout at Super WW.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                      LOL. Dude. Get a grip.

Comment

Working...
                      X