No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has 'interest' in Robert Guerrero as next foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skyhook View Post
    This fight is crap no matter how you spin it. Mayweather fights once a year, fight Pacquiao or fight Martinez. Otherwise, *** off.
    Martinez is a middleweight, Floyd isn't even a real 154 pounder so you are talking about a pipe dream there. Get back to reality space cadet.

Manny well ok you can ask for that but is that likely to happen and Floyd isn't the only reason that fight has not taken place. I don't see that fight as all that much more challenging to Floyd than Guerrero though~

The fight will be fine, it is just one fight it ain't nothing to get twisted over. It is your right not to like it or watch, but you should really think about it a bit more because all I hear is a sheep bleating.

Also you are spinning just in a negative way~

Comment

• Floyd will massacre him.

Hopefully they don't let Guerrero get away with dirty moves. Joe Cortez would be a great ref for this fight, also Kenny Bayless.

Comment

• If he is doing it as a tune up with the plan to fight at least 2 times in 2013 then I would not have a problem with him fighting Guerrero...but if is just his Annual 1 fight a year in May and it is Guerrero then NO I am not ***in interesting in seeing him Pick Guerrero Apart as his only fight of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Martinez is a middleweight, Floyd isn't even a real 154 pounder so you are talking about a pipe dream there. Get back to reality space cadet.

Manny well ok you can ask for that but is that likely to happen and Floyd isn't the only reason that fight has not taken place. I don't see that fight as all that much more challenging to Floyd than Guerrero though~

The fight will be fine, it is just one fight it ain't nothing to get twisted over. It is your right not to like it or watch, but you should really think about it a bit more because all I hear is a sheep bleating.

Also you are spinning just in a negative way~
          Hi Gambler, Space Cadet here.

Martinez agreed to come down to 154 to fight Floyd, he's practically begging for the fight. Floyd is a champion at 154 and Sergio will have to drain himself 6 pounds to fight at that weight. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

The whole Pacquiao- Mayweather drama has become so silly that at this point I don't give a **** what either of them have to say, or what excuses they both keep coming up with. That fight is the only one left to be made. We've all waited 2-3 years.

I'm sure the fight will be 'fine'. Whenever Floyd fights, it's an event. And it's always entertaining watching him fight. But at this point, I don't want to see it.
          Last edited by Skyhook; 11-27-2012, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Hi Gambler, Space Cadet here.

Matrinez agreed to come down to 154 to fight Floyd, he's practically begging for the fight. Floyd is a champion at 154 and Sergio will have to drain himself 6 pounds to fight at that weight. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

The whole Pacquiao- Mayweather drama has become so silly that at this point I don't give a **** what either of them have to say, or what excuses they both keep coming up with. That fight is the only one left to be made. We've all waited 2-3 years.

I'm sure the fight will be 'fine'. Whenever Floyd fights, it's an event. And it's always entertaining watching him fight. But at this point, I don't want to see it.
            Saying and doing are 2 different thing~ I want to see the middleweight champ fight at middleweight not at 154 where both guys will not be at their best. I would rather see Floyd fight Canelo than Martinez at 154 and I think that would be more challenging.

Mayweather-Manny, maybe it happens maybe it doesn't but I am not getting twisted waiting for something that may or may not be possible to work out. Also like I said I don't think Manny would be all that much more challenging than Guerrero. If it doesn't happen, it wasn't meant to be, sure that sucks but I am not worried about something I have no control over and it doesn't make me want to watch guys I enjoy less. People can say and feel whatever way they want though.

I think the fight will entertain me, and if Floyd turned up not at his best I wouldn't be that surprised if he lost. I watch fights for two reasons 1) to learn more so I am better at making money ******** 2) to be entertained. I am sorry that I would like to see how Floyd-Guerrero would play out and that I think the fight would be entertaining~

I honestly don't care what you think about what I think though so run along get better and then maybe I will take you more seriously.

Comment

Saying and doing are 2 different thing~ I want to see the middleweight champ fight at middleweight not at 154 where both guys will not be at their best. I would rather see Floyd fight Canelo than Martinez at 154 and I think that would be more challenging.

Mayweather-Manny, maybe it happens maybe it doesn't but I am not getting twisted waiting for something that may or may not be possible to work out. Also like I said I don't think Manny would be all that much more challenging than Guerrero. If it doesn't happen, it wasn't meant to be, sure that sucks but I am not worried about something I have no control over and it doesn't make me want to watch guys I enjoy less. People can say and feel whatever way they want though.

I think the fight will entertain me, and if Floyd turned up not at his best I wouldn't be that surprised if he lost. I watch fights for two reasons 1) to learn more so I am better at making money ******** 2) to be entertained. I am sorry that I would like to see how Floyd-Guerrero would play out and that I think the fight would be entertaining~

I honestly don't care what you think about what I think though so run along get better and then maybe I will take you more seriously.
              I hope that one day I can be taken more seriously by the poster who spends his day sucking every last drop of semen from Floyd Mayweathers gorilla penis on NSB.

Comment

I hope that one day I can be taken more seriously by the poster who spends his day sucking every last drop of semen from Floyd Mayweathers gorilla penis on NSB.
                You have a vivid imagination~ but I just like Floyd as a fighter. I haven't said anything **** related, so that is all on you bro not that there is anything wrong with being gay. In fact good luck to you finding a nice sweet guy, it will probably allow you to relax a bit~

Comment

You have a vivid imagination~ but I just like Floyd as a fighter. I haven't said anything **** related, so that is all on you bro not that there is anything wrong with being gay. In fact good luck to you finding a nice sweet guy, it will probably allow you to relax a bit~

I like Floyd as a fighter. I'd say you like him more as an object to ********** to.

Comment

I like Floyd as a fighter. I'd say you like him more as an object to ********** to.
                    Not at all, considering I am looking to bet against him in the near future because he is going to lose. A person being real about a fighter they like in terms of aging and their future prospects, is not idol worship~

I have seen enough of Floyd, I am cool with his career sure you criticize him legitimately he certainly could have done more with his abilites but no one is perfect. I will continue to watch because I still enjoy watching him, and as his physical talents erode he is likely to be in tougher more interesting fights and it will be interesting to see how far his skills can take him.

I have plenty of other stuff to watch and think about in the sport than get stressed about what Floyd does, because I have no control over it. I am a boxing crackhead though I can't help myself with that if a fight is on I want to watch it, I am not worried if it is the perfect fight or not I just form an opinion and watch it to see if I am right or wrong.

You should know who you are talking to before you open your mouth~

Comment

• i guess guerrero would be an okay first fight back to shake off the cob webs...

Comment

Working...
                      X