Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has 'interest' in Robert Guerrero as next foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i bet he does! but seen as tho floyd isnt fighting the best, i have no interest.

Comment

• This azzhole better not fight Robert G. If he do I cant f^ck with him.

Comment

• This fight does nothing for me. Guerrero proved himself to be a top 10 WW with wins over Berto and Aydin. That's it, I just don't see a guy that can give Mayweather a tough fight, let alone beat him. Unless his time locked up took something out him, along with his age, he's just too damn good for Guerrero. Of course it would be on PPV, they better load up the damn undercard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crikey!!! View Post
          Floyd interested in Guerrero next???!!! How does this guy still have a fanbase, what a joke.
          who should he fight next, pac n rios is next after marquez... martinez is too big and just had surgery n u know floyds not fighting him anyways soooooo why is the ghost such a bad fight who should he fight? bradley?

Comment

• You all are giving Guerrero way too much credit, and that is because he won over Berto?!! WTF!! Robert moves better at lower weight, but at WW i think he lost some of that speed and mobility.. And now he fights like a young Margarito, only Margarito at WW was more mobile, has way more than a granite chin and punches in volume a lot more than Robert do... Floyd will win over this guy for the simple reason that he is no beast like Margarito was...

Comment

• I mean he could fight JMM again or maybe he could fight Rios.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                Well, lets not go overboard now shall we? Clottey never actually beat a top prime champion at 147. At least Guerrero beat Berto and Aydin. Clottey just looked good losing to guys so everyone now says he was a beast...."yeah, he was a beast", but still lost every single big fight he ever had.

Sadly, very sadly, beating Berto is better than any win Clottey has. Guerrero is also two division, multiple time champion. Clottey won a vacant title for one fight before losing it again. Guerrero is a better name and fighter, with more grit and determination overall than Clottey.
                Judah is better than Berto.

Comment

• Margarito was worthy a few years ago before the Cotto fight and hand wrap scandal, but Guerrero isn't after defeating a very good prime undefeated Eastern Eurooean fighter, who happen to be undefeated and a former WW champ 1 fight removed from being involved in a fight of the year candidate?

Guerrero earned his shot at WW because outside of Top Rank Timmy, Floyd and Guerreo wil be a legitimate fight for the WBC belt. Who else at 147 legitimately deserves the fight other than Guerreo?

Comment

• Originally posted by MJDaPimp View Post
                    Margarito was worthy a few years ago before the Cotto fight and hand wrap scandal, but Guerrero isn't after defeating a very good prime undefeated Eastern Eurooean fighter, who happen to be undefeated and a former WW champ 1 fight removed from being involved in a fight of the year candidate?

Guerrero earned his shot at WW because outside of Top Rank Timmy, Floyd and Guerreo wil be a legitimate fight for the WBC belt. Who else at 147 legitimately deserves the fight other than Guerreo?
                    He totally earned his shot, and nobody would mind if they knew Floyd was fighting 6 months later. No doubt p4p Guerrero >>> Canelo, but fights are not fought p4p. The fact he had to show so much grit against Berto, and especially Aydin who's not that good at all, projects a real one sided beating vs floyd.

Comment

• its a dangerous fight especially after a long lay off

Comment

Working...
                      X