No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has 'interest' in Robert Guerrero as next foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    oh now you playing dum,i`m not even gonna waste my time with you.
    k.....................

Comment

• So for all contenders out there, if you wanna fight Floyd Mayweather, Jr, you have to go through Andre Berto.

Comment

• Comment

• thumbs down

i have a feeling mayweather-ortiz all over again. smh

floyd dont be lame nd take this fight, maybe if you were active sure

Comment

• Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
            thumbs down

i have a feeling mayweather-ortiz all over again. smh

floyd dont be lame nd take this fight, maybe if you were active sure
            This....I would absolutely have NO reason to hate on this fight if he was at least an active fighter. Even better if it were on HBO or something. Expecting us fans to pay $70 for this when you know Floyd will take his 9 rounds, win the UD, flash his 40 million, and then retire for another year and a half? No thanks.

Comment

• What an absolutely dreadful fight. Floyd is already a laughing stock, but if he goes down this road it puts an even bigger dent in his increasingly questionable 'legacy'.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                Well idiot it was my opinion and it happen to have something to do with race,i don`t see your @$$ saying "why are are you obsessed with race" when these racist posters say racist things about blacks.
                Are you ****** or something? Your post is almost a perfect definition of racism. Get help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Why Should Guerrero fight Bradley? What if he loses then he would be out of the Mayweather sweepstakes.
                  This thinking is exactly whats wrong with the sport today.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                    Awesome fight, getting the ghost right in the midst of his prime and unstoppable run! This would be huge if Floyd can not trick PACfraud into signing a contract.
                    Hahahahaha.....He could fight a paraplegic and you would find a way to say this....go on cheesy bumsniff, do it, say something critical about floyd...you can do it if you try!

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      This thinking is exactly whats wrong with the sport today.
                      Am sorry to disappoint you but thats how boxing works nowadays, You and i might not agree with it but its the truth, Bradley said exactly the samething when he ducked Khan and went straight to casamayor and Pacquiao, Samething here...Guerrero has fought two welterweights back to back and probably sees a Mayweather fight in the horizon so why should he risk fighting Bradley?

Comment

Working...
                      X