Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has 'interest' in Robert Guerrero as next foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Floyd/Guerrero be equivalent to Pernell/super garbage Chavez, that doesn't pressure, and is no threat to a slick fighter?

I know he pressured in the Berto fight, but he doesn't fight like that. If he fought Floyd like that. Lawd a mercy!

Comment

• I wouldn't even watch.

Mayweather and Pac are seriously boring me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        If he fights Guerrero in March, I'm 100% convinced he'd be lining up Mayweather-Canelo for September 2013, of course given everything falls into place with Canelo and Cotto.
        That's what I'm thinking as well.

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
        i guess Canelo would be Mays undercard like the last cinco de mayo...Cotto - Canelo & Mayweather - Guerrero...nothing wrong with that PPV IMO...of course i would rather see May - Pac or May - Canelo cause these dudes could hurt May...when was the last time Guerrero KO´d somebody? He dont even got a punchers chance against Mayweather and that is the only chance you can have against him...

Wouldn't work, those two fights are too big, Canelo-Cotto by itself would do great numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
          Pac-boy would pre order that **** in a heartbeat. he thinks berto is better then floyd.
          I think Bobby Pacquiao is better than Floyd!

Comment

• I don't give a **** who Floyd or Manny fight unless it's each other. Whatever challengers they take on will not change my opinion of them one way or another; I look at this stage of their careers as simply stocking their retirement funds.

Mayweather-Guerrero and Pacquiao-Rios in 2013? Why the **** not. Those guys both give it their all and it's good to see dedicated guys get paid.

Comment

• This is bull****.

Put is this way, who would win, canelo vs guerro? Canelo would school his ass. There is no reason mayweather should take guerro over canelo, none.

Its even more of a joke for Cotto, whom mayweather just beat to fight canelo the better fighter while floyd fights the lesser fighter of the two.

Ortiz beat berto when berto was considered one of the best. Fine I get that. But beating berto after hes had a layoff today in 2012, while a bit of an upset for someone ****ty like guerro, does not making him vs mayweather a legit matchup

Comment

• U fockers. This is a distraction for negotiation with Canelo.

Comment

• At least the Pacquiao camp acknowledge they were scared of Martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Its a lot more mentally draining when you cant hit your opponent, and you keep getting countered. Floyd isnt Malignaggi either, people need to get that out of their heads, hes incredibly accurate.
                    If Berto landed 50% of his power shots, I didn't count and I don't really like compubox, but Berto did seem to land pretty much whenever he threw so what Floyd could do would be insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      That's what I'm thinking as well.

Wouldn't work, those two fights are too big, Canelo-Cotto by itself would do great numbers.
                      Their plan is painfully obvious, but it is a really sound business plan. It is the long con, and they could get the three biggest fights of 2013 if it works out as planned.

Plans and boxing tends to not work out though.

Comment

Working...
                      X