Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Cotto vs Trout RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was a great win for Trout, but it didn't look like a star making performance to me. Not sure how many new fans Trout gained from this.

Comment

• I don't like that Cotto leaves the ring without giving an interview everytime he loses a decision, doesn't look good at all.

Comment

• Hook, line and sinker

Comment

• Man, I'm starting to NOT like Cotto. He is a SORE loser, wow.

Comment

• i think the byrd scorecard was too wide but cotto being an awful loser once again. can't even say a word to his fans.

Comment

• Did he just call out Canelo in Spanish?

Trout GOAT

Comment

• That was definitely a closer fight than some of the scorecards, but damn, Trout won that decisively. I like Cotto, but he got outboxed and unfortunately he did the same sore loser **** he did when he lost to Floyd.

Trout's legit. He would box Canelo's ears off.

Comment

• Did Cotto just say he won the fight?????

Comment

• Trout by the 6th round looked like he was beginning to wither, but he found another gear and Cotto couldn't. It is that simple.

Right from the opening bell Cotto's timing seemed off and he looked slow. That could either mean he is getting old or Trout took it away. I think it was a bit of both.

Comment

• I wonder how this effects Alvarez's chances of landing Mayweather. Do they try and make that fight now, since the Cotto fight doesn't have the same sizzle? Do they make Alvarez-Cotto anyway?

Should be interesting to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X