Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Cotto vs Trout RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if Trout absolutely dominates Cotto? We've seen bigger upsets in the past. Im hyped up for tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
      What if Trout absolutely dominates Cotto? We've seen bigger upsets in the past. Im hyped up for tonight.
      he would definitely make a lot of people lots of money...

Comment

With that said though Trout is going to run his ass of tonight. Mark it down. Fortunately for us boxing fans Cotto is great at cutting the ring off.

Comment

How many undercard fights are being televised for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            How many undercard fights are being televised for this?
            I believe two...

Comment

Cotto got this and hopefully he lands Alvarez with the winner getting Mayweather!

Bob has pac busy with Rios/Bradley II/JMM V until it is his very last fight so he's out of the mix...

Martinez is out due to injury...

Guerrero is Mayweather's best option right now while waiting (or staying active) on Cotto vs Alvarez winner which would be the biggest fight (Mayweather vs Cotto/Alvarez) next year.

In the meantime Cotto vs Alvarez is the fight!!!!!!

Comment

Is there a LINK for the perlim fights?

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Cotto got this and hopefully he lands Alvarez with the winner getting Mayweather!

Bob has pac busy with Rios/Bradley II/JMM V until it is his very last fight so he's out of the mix...

Martinez is out due to injury...

Guerrero is Mayweather's best option right now while waiting (or staying active) on Cotto vs Alvarez winner which would be the biggest fight (Mayweather vs Cotto/Alvarez) next year.

In the meantime Cotto vs Alvarez is the fight!!!!!!
                  I just wish I felt Guerrero could hang with Mayweather. I don't at all. I just see Floyd getting the rust off and dominating. But he really doesn't have many options, better to stay busy. I hope Golden Boy loads the undercard though for Mayweather vs Guerrero, if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    That's pretty much what it will come down to. Cotto has been in the ring with world class fighters and some of the best of this generation like Mayweather, Pacquiao, Margarito, Mosley etc even if he lost to all of them some by vicious beatings. He did give them all fights. Trout has literally done nothing worth mentioning. Cotto's experience alone will make him victorious
                    He beat Mosley close, but clearly in my eyes and most observers of what took place that night in MSG.

Trout is a skilled and very good boxer. He's top division material, not P4P. Fighters like this don't beat Cotto, regardless of their experience. Cotto is step above and it'll show.

Comment

Past prime cotto is good enough to win against trout.

Comment

Working...
                      X