No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao on why Mayweather won't fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    dude you saw one video from a few months ago, doesn't mean he's in da club everyday. geez man stop reaching. as for what manny said, so what?. Manny (who already has a dec fight signed and an april fight signed) clearly is tired of generating alot and getting relatively little (or is trying to hype his fights) for it so he now wants to fight and is going about it by calling floyd scared. ok good strategy.

like I said a lot of people are calling floyd out. he isn't responding to any of them right now. Manny is the best of the bunch, but he is still part of the bunch. Now if manny says " i'll accept $40 mil, no ppv offer (the last one of record)", then floyd should respond with, "win the fight and we can talk".
    It's crazy how u defend this guy lol. All Floyd needs to do is say lets get it on. Ur telling me Floyd needs time to prepare for this type of responses?? Or is it holding up the line stalling?? U said PAC has an upcoming fight and one in April already? The April fight is not set in stone, all Floyd needs to do is reply and that can be easily changed so stop making up more excuses. What is PAC and arum suppose to do? Stop whatever their doing an wait for a response from Floyd lol? Those other names will not earn Floyd as much as what he'll get with PAC so again stop with the excuses. Remember u take the test and I'll sign the contract??
    Last edited by Evol; 11-26-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      It's crazy how u defend this guy lol. All Floyd needs to do is say lets get it on. Ur telling me Floyd needs time to prepare for this type of responses?? Or is it holding up the line stalling?? U said PAC has an upcoming fight and one in April already? The April fight is not set in stone, all Floyd needs to do is reply and that can be easily changed so stop making up more excuse. Those other names will not earn Floyd as much as what he'll get with PAC so again stop with the excuses. Remember u take the and I'll sign the contract??
      Your badly mistaking,each time they were in talks its Pacquiao who walked away
      Therefore if he wanted to fight all he had to do was agree to fight
      Pacquiao is the one turning down the big offers

Comment

not riding with it, simply pointing out a fact.

because the smaller draw really can't offer the larger one a deal. thats not how boxing works.
        No, that's how ducking works.

Comment

It's crazy how u defend this guy lol. All Floyd needs to do is say lets get it on. Ur telling me Floyd needs time to prepare for this type of responses?? Or is it holding up the line stalling?? U said PAC has an upcoming fight and one in April already? The April fight is not set in stone, all Floyd needs to do is reply and that can be easily changed so stop making up more excuses. What is PAC and arum suppose to do? Stop whatever their doing an wait for a response from Floyd lol? Those other names will not earn Floyd as much as what he'll get with PAC so again stop with the excuses. Remember u take the test and I'll sign the contract??
          whenever you cant refute a point, you call it defending floyd. Man grow up! why you want floyd to comment on a manny fight when manny has a fight he has to win first makes little sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
            Your badly mistaking,each time they were in talks its Pacquiao who walked away
            Therefore if he wanted to fight all he had to do was agree to fight
            Pacquiao is the one turning down the big offers
            How many times did they talked and how many times did PAC turn down Floyds offer since u know so much.

Comment

whenever you cant refute a point, you call it defending floyd. Man grow up! why you want floyd to comment on a manny fight when manny has a fight he has to win first makes little sense.
              Umm maybe because Floyd is known For doing this? Umm kinda like announcing his next opponent days before a PAC fight?? Or how about Umm calling PAC out after the ortiz fight? U know vocal Floyd, yea that Floyd. So why so Floyd is quiet? Even after pac called him out on espn. U assume its because he's busy preparing a response for all the guys that has called Him Out hahah!!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                That's how it works in the real world. Pacturd's think were all living in the same pacland bubble their living in.
                I see Floyd fans arguing with everbody not just pacfarrts about this?? Real talk. You are the one in your ow world dog. Erybody thinks floyd is ducking.

Comment

Umm maybe because Floyd is known For doing this? Umm kinda like announcing his next opponent days before a PAC fight?? Or how about Umm calling PAC out after the ortiz fight? U know vocal Floyd, yea that Floyd. So why so Floyd is quiet? Even after pac called him out on espn. U assume its because he's busy preparing a response for all the guys that has called Him Out hahah!!
                  of course not. my guess is floyd is quiet becuase anything he says brings more attention to manny and he doesn't wnat to do that. Again, you still haven't provided a reason for floyd to discuss a fight with Manny before he fights JMM, a fight manny has to win to get floyd.

WHen floyd talks it bothers you, when he doesn't talk, it bothers you. Dude make up your mind.

Comment

of course not. my guess is floyd is quiet becuase anything he says brings more attention to manny and he doesn't wnat to do that. Again, you still haven't provided a reason for floyd to discuss a fight with Manny before he fights JMM, a fight manny has to win to get floyd.

WHen floyd talks it bothers you, when he doesn't talk, it bothers you. Dude make up your mind.
                    U just repeated the same crap. U do this a lot when u can't back up ur statement. I just answered u that Floyd is known for announcing who his next opponent is Floyd even went as far as calling PAC out after ortiz fight, didnt PAC have a fight lined up already then? Haha!! So why did Floyd call PAC out after the ortiz fight when PAC have a fight coming up before already?

Comment

I see Pacquiao fighting 3 more times. I don't think he'll fight past 2013.

I am holding out hope for Mayweather-Pacquiao in 2013, but I won't hold my breath. People need to stop getting it twisted, BOTH of them are STILL two of the top 3-4 fighters in the world. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Ward, Martinez, and you could throw Donaire in there too.

Comment

Working...
                      X