Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Petition: Bring Lennox Lewis back to HBO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Lennox, too. Not a fan of Roy Jones laughing at every suggestion Jim Lampley makes. Would take Lennox over Jones. And I'd prefer Merchant to Max but Larry probably doesn't want to do all the fights and he's getting up there. I really liked Foreman best but he's probably simply not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
      I like Lennox, too. Not a fan of Roy Jones laughing at every suggestion Jim Lampley makes. Would take Lennox over Jones. And I'd prefer Merchant to Max but Larry probably doesn't want to do all the fights and he's getting up there. I really liked Foreman best but he's probably simply not interested.
      I was gonna point it out the other day, i actually find his sly sarcastic digs at jim funny as hell. I think paulie should be tried out at hbo, he's young and actually knows his stuff.

Comment

Hell no! Lennox was bland and offered very little insight.

I like Roy Jones myself, his commentary is usually very knowledgeable and accurate. Jim Lampley says a lot of dumb things ("Bang! Bang!") so who cares if Roy is constantly having to disagree with him.

That said....Paulie Malignaggi is damn good and would make a great addition to HBO's telecasts if they could steal him from Showtime.

Comment

Roy>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by someone88 View Post
            lol ts i remember you i think. If it's you, then you really like lewis.
            polarcub ?

Comment

I want this guy back.

Comment

"He throws great good crisp shots" standard Lewis no thanks.

Comment

Jim Lampley is hbo boxing btw.

Comment

No hes voice made everyone sleepy when he could get actual "words" out but Roy is just annoying anyone but him.

Comment

George Foreman was one of the better commentators.

Comment

Working...
                      X