No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweathers diet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    That interview was from 2009 where he was honest.

Since then he has upped the antique by pretending to be above strict dieting, by eating junk and drinking soda in front of the cameras, sending the wrong message to some young kid from the hood who may look up to him (not that I care).

Of course he doesn't eat junk food or drink soda. This is all just part of the promo. He even makes sure to point out to us that he never watches tapes as if he is above that. I beg to different. I bet he watched enough tape of his opponents to know their weaknesses. You have to the way he always discredits his opponents abilities (I.E. Zab Judah is a front runner, a 5 round fighter. Delahoya gets tired after 7 rounds. Gatti is too slow, flat footed etc,. etc,. )

Hes said before he never watches tapes but then in the Cotto post fight interview he said he watched the zab and mosley tapes and he used the uppercut because of the zab fight and that looping right hand around cottos guard from seeing it from the mosley fight. Kind of funny that those weaknesses cotto had so long ago were still their to be exploited and cottos trainer probably never even thought about it.

Comment

Since then he has upped the antique by pretending to be above strict dieting, by eating junk and drinking soda in front of the cameras, sending the wrong message to some young kid from the hood who may look up to him (not that I care).

Of course he doesn't eat junk food or drink soda. This is all just part of the promo. He even makes sure to point out to us that he never watches tapes as if he is above that. I beg to different. I bet he watched enough tape of his opponents to know their weaknesses. You have to the way he always discredits his opponents abilities (I.E. Zab Judah is a front runner, a 5 round fighter. Delahoya gets tired after 7 rounds. Gatti is too slow, flat footed etc,. etc,. )
      this... . .. ..

Comment

Since then he has upped the antique by pretending to be above strict dieting, by eating junk and drinking soda in front of the cameras
        Did you mean "upped the ante"?

Comment

Working...
        X