Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Have The Style To Take Mayweather Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Guerrero but the more exciting fights and moneymakers are Mayweather vs Pac/Canelo/Martinez. I would put Guerrero at about #4 or #5 on the list of best matchups for Mayweather. Guerrero has earned and deserved a Mayweather fight but the HUGE monemakers are the 3 just mentioned. If Floyd fights Guerrero instead of one of those 3, he is seriously ducking.

Comment

Guerrero earned a Mayweather shot last night! You gotta give it up to dude. He put a beating on Berto and almost had him out of there early, later and through out the whole fight he was hurting Berto. Not only that, he brought the fight to Berto and walked through all of his shots. Guerrero is Mayweather's mandatory anyways. If Mayweather wants to keep the title he has to fight Guerrero if not he'll lose it. I think its a good fight if Pacquiao and Mayweather aren't fighting which I doubt at this point.

Comment

I dont know if Guerrero can beat Floyd, but he definitely has a style that would make Mayweather uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
          Come on man. We all know you hate Floyd and all but if you want to be taken seriously you have to be serious.
          LMAO !!! YOU among others love yer god to much mang,,,,come on mang !!

IF it bleeds it can be killed, haven't you seen those predators movies mang LOL

JR BLED in that fight with a washed up COTTO

dis guy here mang, MR. GUERRERO ain't Washed up

I think MR Guerrero will be the one to beat your god , make him bleed, put him on da mat mang.

IF it happens we can get together on some points mang

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
            People posting on this site continue to disappoint me, I think most people that know boxing and have been Watching it for a long time know that Mayweather/Guerrero is an excellent match, Guerrero is a tough matchup for anyone, and would be a close betting underdog vs Mayweather. Too many people see Mayweather as practically invincible, but Guerrero gives him all kinds of problems with his combination punching, adaptability, size, and will to win. Robert Guerrero is a more difficult match for Floyd than the current versions of Pacquiao or Sergio.
            Mayweather would be -500 or better against Guerrero.

Comment

Id much rather see canelo. Atleast canelo is a 154 pounder and not someone who can make 147 with room to spare for some flab.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                Mayweather would be -500 or better against Guerrero.
                I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd was pushing -1,000 against Guerrero

Comment

since Berto was on roids we never really knew what he was made of, now we know. guerrero thinks because he cracked berto's philly shell that hel do the same to floyd lol, that fight would be a body bag. mayweather should fight martinez,pacquiao or retire.

Comment

You beat Andre Berto, good win and showed heart, but you do not beat Floyd on his worst day. Two different classes of fighters and it would show fast.

Comment

Floyd, just give the man the damn fight. Whup him out effortlessly so he can just shut up about fighting you. This guy is becoming annoying.

Sincerely
                      GRUSTLER

Comment

Working...
                      X