Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you put Guerrero on the P4P list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Good list, except Floyd Mayweather is too inactive to be ranked #1.
    You just need to fight every 12 months or something like that. So as long as he fights by May, he should still be #1.

Comment

The only fighter currently ranked p4p that doesn't belong anywhere near a p4p list, and could be supplanted by SEVERAL fighters, is Vitali Klitschko.

The man hasn't had a halfway decent win since 2008. Never beat the top fighter in his division at any point in his career (even Broner has accomplished this in just a few short years). And has fought nothing but out of shape fat slobs, glorified tomato cans, washed up C-level fighters... and Chad Dawson's leftovers.

I would rate Froch, Broner, Dawson or even an inactive Gamboa over Vitali p4p.

Comment

Floyd
        Ward
        Manny
        Sergio
        Donaire
        Wlad
        Marquez
        Mares
        Bradley
        Froch

That's my Top 10.

I'd place Guerrero around 15.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          viloria imo is more deserving of being on the top ten p4p list than bradley. he stopped segura who was ranked top ten p4p...and he just beat the #1 guy in his division in a fight of the year candidate and as a result unified the wbo and wba belts...bradley on the other hand only fought once this year and it was a gift decision against pac and before that he fought a past it joel casamayor..his win against devon alexander was a nice win even though the win wasn't very spectacular...and bradley looked sloppy as hell.
          Brian Viloria is no elite fighter friend. The top 10 posters here can also beat his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Floyd
            Ward
            Manny
            Sergio
            Donaire
            Wlad
            Marquez
            Mares
            Bradley
            Froch

That's my Top 10.

I'd place Guerrero around 15.
            Totally forgot to add Froch to my list!!
            That was very stupid of me, I wouldn't put Bradley in the top ten though.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
              Brian Viloria is no elite fighter friend. The top 10 posters here can also beat his opponents.
              did you not see his recent fights against segura and marquez? when viloria is on his A game and 100% focused he is elite...how does viloria not deserve a spot on the top ten p4p? he was considered an underdog against segura who was ranked in the top ten P4P by ring magazine, and his fight against the #1 ranked guy in his division was seen as a 50/50 fight by many..but despite all of that he has come out on top in spectacular fashion. imo if viloria stays focused and hungry no one at flyweight beats him and i think he even has a good shot at beating roman gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                Totally forgot to add Froch to my list!!
                That was very stupid of me, I wouldn't put Bradley in the top ten though.
                Though he got a bad decision win against Manny, his resume is still better than Guerrero's.

Guerrero has beat Aydin, Berto, and Casamayor.

Bradley has beaten Witter, Holt, Abregu (which seems not that bad now), Peterson, and Alexander.

Comment

He's been my current fave for a while but I'm not putting him I'm the top 10 yet. He needs one more solid win, then he'll jump up there, IMO.

Comment

IS THIS ***** happening below with ONE fight??!!

Pre Berto Guerrero:

Top P4P (not in any order) -

Ward
                    Donaire
                    Pacquiao
                    Mayweather
                    Bradley
                    JMM
                    Klits
                    Froch
                    Mares
                    Cotto

Post Berto Guerrero:

Guerrero
                    Guerrero
                    Guerrero
                    Guerrero
                    Guerrero
                    Guerrero
                    Guerrero
                    Guerrero
                    Guerrero
                    Guerrero

Comment

I never had Berto anywhere near my top ten. With two solid wins over top ten welterweights and a good record combined with the ability I see, I put Guerrero at #15 pfp. A good win over Bradley or Alexander or Brook would get him into my top ten and I think he could probably beat those guys. I base my top ten partly on how good I think the fighter is for his weight class and partly on their record over the last two years or so. I think he would have no trouble beating Broner. I thought Guerrero bragged to much for to little accomplishments. Twice now he has done what he said he would do so I am a new Guerrero fan. I think team Bradley is worried about fighting him.

Comment

Working...
                      X