Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Tried To Persuade Hatton To Take Easier Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton would have done better against Malignaggi than Senchenko, what was quite surprising yesterday was the lack of holding from Hatton. I think Hatton found Senchenko too big and strong to try and overpower and bully like he did with so many other fighters.

Comment

He should have taken an easier fight, to tune up with. Knock the rust off first then try to gradually fight harder and harder opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
        L-M-A-O!

How ISN'T a guy who got pulverized by the likes of Pauli Malinaggi a "soft touch".
        I say the same thing and people counter with, "well Paulie didn't exactly KO him" something along those lines. It doesn't matter, Paulie stopped you by messing up your face with cuts and bruises, i'm sure Hatton could have done the same. But he couldn't.

Senchenko was a soft touch. If they picked Katsidis and Hatton lost, they would have probably called him too tough and should have picked a softer opponent.

Comment

Ricky is a tough man..

Comment

Kinda sad knowing that if Hatton had taken on Katsidis he's be gloating in victory right now. And his confidence would have soared. I don't think he would have retired if he won TBH. He wasn't even doing that bad in the beginning.

Comment

Working...
            X