Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Objectively, which of Pac's catchweights were unfair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm what up

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
      How many threads have I made about Pac's catchweight fights? I doubt its loads. You're just butthurt that I'm spouting facts about your hero.
      I don't mind talking to a banned alt, but it's funny to see that used as a gotcha It's even funnier the alt is a butthurt DLH fan. i don't blame you guy, that was an all time reaming. Worst of all, so very predictable in retrospect. Did you call it right? Did you try making any noise?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        I don't mind talking to a banned alt, but it's funny to see that used as a gotcha It's even funnier the alt is a butthurt DLH fan. i don't blame you guy, that was an all time reaming. Worst of all, so very predictable in retrospect. Did you call it right? Did you try making any noise?
        Banned alt? run my ip, im new here. You have 1000+ posts defending your hero Pac, and youre the butthurt fan, not me Making a Pac thread about everything else because you can't defend his shenanigans.

Do you honestly post on anything else? You weren't in my Beau Jack thread discussing his career now were you?
        Last edited by Fasttimes; 11-26-2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Banned alt? run my ip, im new here. You have 1000+ posts defending your hero Pac, and youre the butthurt fan, not me

Do you honestly post on anything else? You weren't in my Beau Jack thread discussing his career now were you?
          Pitiful. Don't forget about that poll guy, get a little validation.

Comment

Pitiful. Don't forget about that poll guy, get a little validation.
            Yeah a bunch of *******s and their alts vs a bunch of pac haters and alts will give me a verdict will it?

You're pitiful if you think a poll on NSB is the be all end all, get some sun dude, 1000+ posts defending Pacquiao?

See you in my Beau Jack thread to discuss him since all I know is Pac and Floyd apparently

Comment

• Stupid flowmos just dont get it do they?

Comment

Yeah a bunch of *******s and their alts vs a bunch of pac haters and alts will give me a verdict will it?

You're pitiful if you think a poll on NSB is the be all end all, get some sun dude, 1000+ posts defending Pacquiao?

See you in my Beau Jack thread to discuss him since all I know is Pac and Floyd apparently
                Thanks for the props, I do know my **** on the subject.

True story: first I saw that Beau Jack thread and your name next to it, I thought to myself: How long till this alt uses it to try and gain credibility? You've exceeded expectations.

Comment

Thanks for the props, I do know my **** on the subject.

True story: first I saw that Beau Jack thread and your name next to it, I thought to myself: How long till this alt uses it to try and gain credibility? You've exceeded expectations.
                  Congratulations, you know about one fighter.

A pacturd badge of honour is it?

Comment

• For those of you who are criticizing Manny's CWs need to have a look at what other fighters have done.

- Cotto asked Margarito to go down to 150-151
                    - Floyd asked several fighters to come up to 147 ....example Marquez (nearly 3 divisions) & Hatton. Floyd went over 2lbs with Marquez. Floyd fought several other fighters who were still relatively new to the WW division. That is, had just 1 or 2 fights at WW.
                    - Marquez: If you criticize Manny for asking fighters to come down then one needs to criticize Marquez as well for asking Floyd to come down to 144lbs and Manny to come down to 144lbs.
                    - Margarito: Fought Cotto and Manny at a CW ... either way, he was a cheat!
                    - Oscar asked Manny to come up nearly 3 divisions. Had Hopkins come down in weight and fought Forbes at a CW

other fighters:
                    - Ward had Dawson come down 7lbs even though during negotiations, Dawson asked if it could be made at 170lbs. Ward said no!
                    - Broner vs Escobedo. Broner came in 3.5lbs over the limit!

They all did it ............

Also, when reading posts, many Floyd fans are OK if Martinez comes down to 154lbs, maybe even 150lbs since Martinez said it (ie. was desperate to fight Floyd)! lol!
                    Last edited by ADP02; 11-27-2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      For those of you who are criticizing Manny's CWs need to have a look at what other fighters have done.

- Cotto asked Margarito to go down to 150-151
                      - Floyd asked several fighters to come up to 147 ....example Marquez (nearly 3 divisions) & Hatton. Floyd went over 2lbs with Marquez. Floyd fought several other fighters who were still relatively new to the WW division. That is, had just 1 or 2 fights at WW.
                      - Marquez: If you criticize Manny for asking fighters to come down then one needs to criticize Marquez as well for asking Floyd to come down to 144lbs and Manny to come down to 144lbs.
                      - Margarito: Fought Cotto and Manny at a CW ... either way, he was a cheat!
                      - Oscar asked Manny to come up nearly 3 divisions. Had Hopkins come down in weight and fought Forbes at a CW

other fighters:
                      - Ward had Dawson come down 7lbs even though during negotiations, Dawson asked if it could be made at 170lbs. Ward said no!
                      - Broner vs Escobedo. Broner came in 3.5lbs over the limit!

They all did it ............
                      Exactly! If theyre all cheating you cant just single out Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X