No announcement yet.

Quintana-Thurman, Berto-Guerrero RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Damn I don't think I've seen eyes as swelled up and closed as Berto's since Billy Collins!
    yikes

if berto had lighter skin he'd really show some awful bruising tomorrow. he'll be jacked up regardless. there's no way in hell he could see in that final round.

awesome fight

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Berto with the excuses trying to discredit Guerrero... sigh.
      I'm saying though. He just got bullied by a guy who fought Michael Katsidis at 135 a year ago.

Man the **** up. All those beach muscles but complaining about a being bullied by a smaller guy.

Comment

• I used to hate Guerrero too, but he won me over a while back. Dude is a monster.

Berto complaining. C'mon man.

Comment

• haha c'mon Berto, alloaw the sour grapes.

Guerrero out hustled, bullied & out manned you tonight.

WAR Guerrero.

Comment

• So its Canelo-Floyd next?

Comment

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
              Guerrero was enjoying wooping his ass that much he wish it was a 15 round fight.
              I've never seen a fighter continue to punch well after the bell. Ghost was in the ZONE.

Comment

• Guerrero showed a great chin! This was a guy who started at 126 against a guy who started at 168! He spent a lot of rounds just laying on Berto and landing arm punches but he stepped it up when he had to and finished strong like great warriors do. Props to the Ghost, he's a true champion.

Comment

• Berto put a hell of a lot into that fight, you interview a guy after a crushing loss like that must have been a guy will say some messed up stuff.

Some of ya'll need to step the fuck back

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    I'm saying though. He just got bullied by a guy who fought Michael Katsidis at 135 a year ago.

Man the **** up. All those beach muscles but complaining about a being bullied by a smaller guy.
                    Beach muscles is the appropriate phrase alright. Guerrero had his way with him for those early rounds. He said 'this is how it's going to be' and Berto just went along with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      He took his manhood, his soul, his eyes and boyed him off in the post fight interview.

ROBERT GUERRERO FOR PRESIDENT!
                      berto looked like he didnt want to in the ring when the final bell rang? anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X