Quintana-Thurman, Berto-Guerrero RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner is a damn fool.

Comment

• HBO trying to fill out the gap in between 2 fights due to the early ending..why do I have to watch Broner again?

Comment

• Pacquiao will destroy him.

Comment

• Broner is a piece of garbage..........Pac murders him with easy, who is he kidding? I would love to see that fight as Pac puts him to sleep in a few rounds.

Comment

• Impressive win for Thurman. Broner is unwatchable outside of the ring.

Comment

• Was Broner just in the ring rapping? Im blowed as hell but that shyt caught me off guard some gif that shyt I love this clown ass kid. Hes good for the sport hes like a parody of himself.

"You can throw me in the jungle butt naked with boxing and gloves I bet I come out with a crocodile belt and a mink on"

Comment

• Lmao Broner.

"You can drop me in the jungle butt naked only wearing a pair of boxing gloves........and you'd find me wearing a crocodile belt and mink coat."

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  fake ass Broner!
                  i usually put him on low volume when he talks

that said, i think he's the goods. what a technician for a 23 year old....

Comment

• Did Broner just call out Pacman? I will love to see Pacquiao destroy his ass....ahemmm, provided he can handle Marquez!

Comment

• F it, bring on Pacquiao/Broner, thats a better fight than Pac/Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X