Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd ruin Ricky Hatton's life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hatton continued to fight on after floyd by beating lazcano and malinaggi... and as a result he looked to be rebounding nicely after the mayweather loss..but after the devastating ko loss to pac he called it quits...if it wasn't for pac ko'ing hatton the way he did i'm sure hatton would still have continued fighting on with some success.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      hatton continued to fight on after floyd by beating lazcano and malinaggi..but after the ko loss to pac he called it quits...if it wasn't for pac ko'ing hatton the way he did i'm sure hatton would still have continued fighting on with some success.
      Doubt it tbh mate. Pacman KOing Ricky into retirement saved Ricky the inevitable disappointment of finally dropping his 140 belt to one of the younger guns bombing onto the scene at the time (Ortiz, Bradley, Alexander, Khan, Maidana, Peterson), he would have had to face one or more of them and tbh, I'd only put him as favourite against Khan out of all of those, maybe Maidana depending on how his punch resistance held up.

He got out of the division at the right time, it was no place for a wounded lion, it took 2 years for them to scrap amongst themselves to decide who the best was.

Comment

LOL at these bitches getting all wet claiming their gods ruined Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          you can put a poll up even after you post a thread by clicking on thread tools above your first post
          Thank you sir that will be remembered.

Comment

at least hatton doesn't hit women

or duck fighters like a scared coward

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              LOL at these bitches getting all wet claiming their gods ruined Hatton.
              This is for intelligent boxing discussion only. Reported.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post

Hatton abuses gloves, turnbuckles, and ring canvas!

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post

didnt he recently have a tear up with his dad and i am sure the police were called a number of times because him and his bird got into a ruck

bang goes that theory

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                    Floyd beat him up so bad Hatton hired Floyd's dad. Yes.
                    / thread!!! It's true facts people, the facts are as they are.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      didnt he recently have a tear up with his dad and i am sure the police were called a number of times because him and his bird got into a ruck

bang goes that theory
                      Is his dad a woman? Having an argument with his girl makes him a woman beater? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X