No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Staff Predictions: Robert Guerrero vs. Andre Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Staff Predictions: Robert Guerrero vs. Andre Berto

Once upon a time, Black Friday was accompanied by network blackouts when it came to showcasing any significant boxing action on Thanksgiving weekend.

The past several years have changed that pattern, to where a new tradition has been born.

HBO has aired a card on the Saturday following Thanksgiving in each of the past seven years. The common denominator in every card was the involvement of Golden Boy Promotions, beginning with Juan Manuel Marquez’ first fight under their banner back in November ’06.

That tradition continues this weekend, when Robert Guerrero faces Andre Berto in a major crossroads battle for both welterweight contenders. [Click Here To Read More]

its a toss up fight to me but i think berto can win good but the ghost wont go easy

Comment

The Ghost wins tonight!

Comment

Guerrero's tactic tonight will be jabbing from the outside and then clinching every time Berto steps into the pocket...that's how he fought Aydin and I don't expect anything else but a hug contest from Guerrero

Comment

What is a toss up to me is if Berto will stop him or not. I know he'll get the W.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            What is a toss up to me is if Berto will stop him or not. I know he'll get the W.
            I like Guerrero by decision. 10K on it?

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
              I like Guerrero by decision. 10K on it?
              Mate, you've got about one billion points. I'll take Berto for 1,000,000? Or 10,000,000 if you're that confident?

Comment

Im rooting for Guerrero on this one but i think it will be too much for him.

Berto its faster, stronger, bigger and IMO has more boxin skill than Guerrero.

Guerrero will put up a good fight but one that he will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  Mate, you've got about one billion points. I'll take Berto for 1,000,000? Or 10,000,000 if you're that confident?
                  hahaha the billion were just donated to me by a kind BS member. How about 10 mill even odds?

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                    hahaha the billion were just donated to me by a kind BS member. How about 10 mill even odds?
                    would you bet 50,000 for me ? :P hahaha cheap bet for u

Comment

Working...
                    X