Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: It’s “Macho Time” - Camacho Marathon on ESPN Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this hits home more because he is from my hood in spanish harlem and used to chill with my family a lot R.I.P champ

Comment

Camacho's n word comment wasn't negative towards blacks. That's how everyone of all races uses the n word in that context.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Camacho's n word comment wasn't negative towards blacks. That's how everyone of all races uses the n word in that context.
        there's vids of him using the real n word........

Last edited by MVOLT; 11-24-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Black View Post

Comment

Bazooka Limon, Jose Luis Ramirez, John Montes and Louis Loy are the type fights I wish theyd show...

Comment

one of boxing greats...rest in peace, macho...

Comment

Macho using the N word is no difference from Fat Joe or Fabolous using it in their raps....some of my closest homies are ricans...we grew up together, I'm talking about from 1st grade till now...the word is so overrated imo....some just get a kick outta hearing it said but Macho meant nothing negative, it just slipped out on TV due to him being hyped....get real...blacks and ricans have a special bond

you live once but your legacy is forever!!....its BEEN MAcho Time for a few days in my crib....been checking out his fights for a few days now....felt like the ref took that point away from him in the first Haugen fight overreacted...if you look, Haugen refused to touch Macho's glove...shook his head saying NO....so Macho hit the air with a double jab straight left combo .....Macho was true character....rest well my man!!

Comment

Working...
                X