No announcement yet.

Who would have won if the fight had continued. Vitali or Old Lennox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    So you are basically saying Vitali's eye would have fallen out? Is that what you are saying?
    i mean, look at the state of his face

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
      i mean, look at the state of his face

That's disgusting. Imagine what a younger Lewis would have done.

Comment

So you are basically saying Vitali's eye would have fallen out? Is that what you are saying?
        His eye lid looked like loose raw meat dangling. Get it together Skittles you might be a fan of Vitali
        and all but it is what it is. I became a fan of his after that performance but I am glad they stopped it.

Comment

not this again...

Lennox won the fight on legit stoppage due to bad cuts - it is what it is!
          Vitali looked slightly better in those 6 rounds. We can argue they were equal in that fight - Lennox said the same in his interview. I believe if Vitali's skin was more durable he would won either by points or by late stoppage - but it is irrelevant. Anyone could have a different opinion on fight - for me it really didn't prove much in terms who was better at that point.

I really don't understand this constant urge to discuss how Lennox won that fight... uuu he destroyed vitali, uuu what would "a young lennox" do, uuu this or that.... IT IS WHAT IT IS. LENNOX WON DUE TO BAD CUT!

Btw. If I am not wrong the author of this thread said how Vitali was giving 'a secret signs' to his trainer to stop the fight and how he preformed an artificial scene when he was so revealed the fight is stopped....
          No need to comment!

Comment

Vitali's face was ripping apart.

Comment

It was going to end with klitschko getting knocked out anyway.

On account of the eye. Lewis's punches are dangerous enough when you have two.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                It was going to end with klitschko getting knocked out anyway.

On account of the eye. Lewis's punches are dangerous enough when you have two.
                TKO probably, KO no way... Lennox wouldn't be able to do it in 20 rounds!

Comment

it's a waste of time trying to pin posters down. He was right about Lewis being fifnshed, he barely made to to flop down on his stool, but he was wrong about Klitschko's eye falling out. All Klitschko denigrators, and boxing ignoramuses use this description. In actual fact, to best way to get an eye to come out (IT WILL NEVER FALL OUT) is to scoop it out with a spoon, or, more messy, to stick a thumb in the corner of the eye and scoop under it, to force it out. At the same time, the other hand must be holding hard to the guy's hair, becuase at the first touch to the eye, he'll jerk his head away.

I think a little practice with a few eyes first is needed......

All that was wrong with Klitschko was a diagonal cut across the fleshy part of the eyebrow hair, which looked a lot worse than it actually was. His eye was untouched, a little bruise under it, no swelling, could open his eyelid perfectly well. When he realises what has happened, you can see in the video, even in the malicious photos published, that his eye is wide open, glaring in rage at everybody.

The doctor was a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    TKO probably, KO no way... Lennox wouldn't be able to do it in 20 rounds!
                    People said the same thing about Margarito's chin in regards to Mosley.

No chin is unbreakable, and Lennox at various times had Vitali clinging to him to try and stop the punches from coming.

Comment

Vitali looked fresher but who wins the fight if one man leaves blind? wasn't worth it.

Comment

Working...
                      X