Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton-Senchenko, Quigg-Monroe, Rabchenko-Vitu, Murray-Navarro RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could definitely see Malignaggi-Hatton next if he came through this fight. They had Malignaggi in the studio and he was watching Hatton, metres away, eating those jabs and he'd fancy his chances.

Can't believe he just got stopped though...

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      To be honest back when this fight was first announced I was suprised they picked Senchenko. After everything Hatton has been through, he should have made a couple fights against really weak fighters and shook off the rust. I think he might have been extremely over confident in taking on a fighter with this much skills. They learn the hard way I guess.
      Not really. Its good that it went down like this for hatton's sake. He fights a few tomato cans and gets false confidence fights a WW with some power and he would have gotten his brain scrambled again.

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
        I don't want to be a prick but I really fear for Ricky. Hopefully he can move on with his life but his family are going to have to keep a close watch on him. This defeat will be devastating to him.
        I feel the same way, they need to put him on suicide watch and I'm not trying to be funny either.

Originally posted by kymira View Post
        Yeah Senchenko ****ed his money up.

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
          I don't want to be a prick but I really fear for Ricky. Hopefully he can move on with his life but his family are going to have to keep a close watch on him. This defeat will be devastating to him.
          they call it suicide watch...he needs to be monitored, true

Comment

• feeling bad for ricky.........

Comment

• Dayum that was brutal

Comment

• Bye bye hitmann

Comment

• Originally posted by Subway View Post
                  Bye bye hitmann
                  Didnt lose his last 3 fights you silly c.unt

Comment

• Damn, i feel terrible.

Comment

• Damn... They should just let him be...

Comment

Working...
                      X